Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone else naturally developed into a sociopath over the years?

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Forget darktriadmaxxing, its a giant cope and literally impossible to turn yourself darktriad if you are forcing it. This is because human empathy is built in and learned at an early age to where it cements itself into your subconscious permanently. The only way to chip away at this naturally is to be broken down by life experiences, depression, isolation, social ostracization, all contributing to your empathy disappearing organically. Also, most incels at this point have come to the consensus that darktriadmaxxing has 0 advantage for us because social manipulation works best for people that are already at a position to gain even more (Chad, rich people, etc). My empathy is probably half of what it was just five years ago even. People say that you learn to be more empathetic the older you get because you lose loved ones and go through life and can put yourself in other shoes but for me it has been the polar opposite. Each day that goes on the less I care about anyone, realize that the value of human life is pretty much 0, that life is a net sum of 0 if not less, and that the only thing that matters at the end of the day is your own well being and gain whether it be material, sexual, or anything else.

At this point I just view everyone as maniquins and only think about how they can benefit or hurt me. I legitimately dont think most normies have inner monologues, just viewing the way they behave and what they believe its impossible to think they have an inner monologue

Same. You can't be empathic towards the same world that treats u like shit.

Not really, I am a very emotional person.

I used to give a fuck about human life, doing good by people, peoples feelings etc. I was a pretty nice person.

And then as time went on I found myself hating humans more and more. Now I cant stand them.

I see no reason to be nice to anyone. Why do they deserve it? No one else is nice or gives a fuck, why should I?

20200304 091821

Last edited:
The only reason I havent roped is because I have a deep seeded anger at the world and don't want it to have the last laugh.

The only reason I havent roped is because I have a deep seeded anger at the world and don't want it to have the last laugh.
Can relate. I wanna be alive when society collapses.

This happens often, getting shit on by those that have a good life & no need to lash out at those beneath themselves & others that bully to feel better about their own situation rather than improve it. End result is many burnt out apathetics & nihilists that were once bright & hopeful but the weight of the wretched in this world snubbed it out.

two days ago i saw a guy with his foid and he was pushing her around and acting aggressive with her. i just looked at her and laughed while walking away from the scene

At this point I just view everyone as maniquins and only think about how they can benefit or hurt me. I legitimately dont think most normies have inner monologues, just viewing the way they behave and what they believe its impossible to think they have an inner monologue
100% this.

I'm kind of a sadist. I like watching videos of holes getting beaten up or getting tortured. Especially those from bestgore.

I'm kind of a sadist. I like watching videos of holes getting beaten up or getting tortured. Especially those from bestgore.

Specially when they could have easily not been in the situation in the first place

I have become the man I swore I'd never be, a drug addict and rude as fuck.
It has all been caused by my inceldom

My empathy is on a case by case basis and is highly targeted.

So prob. not a shizo since these are those who lack empathy towards everyone.

I think I can sympathize/empathize for a total of about 2..3% males (based on their specific traits like IQ, honesty, life achievements/legacy).

The only way to chip away at this naturally is to be broken down by life experiences, depression, isolation, social ostracization, all contributing to your empathy disappearing organically.
Right, it's not something you gain, it's something you lose. And yes I've lost so much of my empathy. I had plans to become a clinical psychologist and subtly spread the blackpill using my position, but I've lost all drive to do that. Now I just want to make money and retire early.

I’m a pretty likeable person I think. No one irl would guess I post here if not for my looks. There’s a massive gap between what I think and what I do. Sometimes I contemplate becoming a serial killer and just spontaneously killing people I know who are happier than me. Then I’m like, that’s probably a bad idea and there would be no turning back. It’s kinda like a second voice in my head trying to sell me on ideas that are probably ill advised and I’ll hear him out but usually btfo it after a bit.

Forget darktriadmaxxing, its a giant cope and literally impossible to turn yourself darktriad if you are forcing it. This is because human empathy is built in and learned at an early age to where it cements itself into your subconscious permanently. The only way to chip away at this naturally is to be broken down by life experiences, depression, isolation, social ostracization, all contributing to your empathy disappearing organically. Also, most incels at this point have come to the consensus that darktriadmaxxing has 0 advantage for us because social manipulation works best for people that are already at a position to gain even more (Chad, rich people, etc). My empathy is probably half of what it was just five years ago even. People say that you learn to be more empathetic the older you get because you lose loved ones and go through life and can put yourself in other shoes but for me it has been the polar opposite. Each day that goes on the less I care about anyone, realize that the value of human life is pretty much 0, that life is a net sum of 0 if not less, and that the only thing that matters at the end of the day is your own well being and gain whether it be material, sexual, or anything else.

It started as a cope because I couldn't defend myself against being ostracized and laughed at. My only outlet were violent revenge fantasies about crushing heads and stabbing people. I am super nice to people on the outside, I never complain, I always do as I am told - basically weak billy beta.

But I am growing colder and colder on the inside. I am even afraid of myself at times because I realize that the distance between me thinking about murder and actually doing it is shrinking over time.

I even told my parents about this during my one and only breakdown ever. They just ignored me.
I don't know what to do anymore tbh, I just don't know.

Help

Kinda low inhib tbh

I think everyone needs a group of good friends that support you. your 'tribe'.
social isolation turns you insane.

i currently have no close friends. only one or two people i can call acquaintances. The retards in my class, I cannot stand em. I feel like im losing touch of reality. I'm tired of this shitty lonely life. I really need to socialmaxx.

Last edited: