Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone else noticed how much opinions have changed against women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Sure there are tons of simps out there, but I've noticed it a lot recently. Look at comments from like 2014 compared to now. Back then it was "Yeah man feminists are crazy good thing most women aren't like that, we have REAL women" now it's "Every girl I meet is either a crazy feminist or just terrible acting, I don't think I've met a girl who was not a slut or annoying in years, I wish women were just replaced with robots or something". I'm seeing more videos from redpill channels talking about how women's standards for looks are insane and that "acting alpha" won't do anything to counter that. Even in real life I'm hearing guys say "Honestly I've stopped trying to get with girls, most of them don't want me or they just act terrible." And before you say "Oh your probably watching blackpill or redpill videos, that's why you say this" I'm not, I'm seeing it on random videos from gaming videos or clips from movies and stuff like that.

Online people (men) are willing to admit. Irl most know it's social suicide.

Things are definitely happening.

It won't change a damn thing. At this point, nothing short of World War 3 would result in true change.
Of course not, it's just interesting to see.

VIRGINS GANGER RISE UP
LLALALALA WOMEN ARE BAD LALALALALLALALA

I can see it too. Hopefully in a few years enough men will be blackpilled that shit will change.

WOMEN CAUSE SOCIETY'S PROBLEMS. FUCK GYNOCENTRISM AND THE MEN WHO SUPPORT IT. FUCK ALL THE BULLSHIT LAWS THAT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST MEN JUST TO WORSHIP THE HOLY VAGINA. FOR 2 CENTURIES ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE ENLIGHTENMENT, WE DECIDED TO CONSIDER WOMEN AS HUMANS JUST BECAUSE OF SOME BULLSHIT HUMANIST PHILOSOPHY. FUCK IT ALL FUCK IT ALL. WHY DID WE GIVE WOMEN RIGHTS?

And the worse part is foids know this but refuse to change. Many Normies are slowly leaving the dating market since the standards for women today are fucking ridiculous. I don’t truly believe normies can be blackpilled but women are off the chain so something’s gotta give.

Did I mention I hate normies?

Things are getting worse day by day.I wonder what will be in the end...

And the worse part is foids know this but refuse to change. Many Normies are slowly leaving the dating market since the standards for women today are fucking ridiculous. I don’t truly believe normies can be blackpilled but women are off the chain so something’s gotta give.

Did I mention I hate normies?
Because they don't care. Normies aren't "good enough" in the eyes of women so if thousands even millions of them stopped trying to get with them, then they're happy. It's the same thing with Japan. The only ones who are really hurt by average men dropping out of society is the government.
Things are getting worse day by day.I wonder what will be in the end...
Seriously, guys used to be mocked for societal collapse but everything with corona, the quarantine and the increasing number of men dropping out of society, it's going to be interesting to see what happens.

The algorithm is deceiving you. Create a new account in YT, and youll see that getting into the manosphere bubble of recommendations is pretty hard.
But i agree to some degree: most people on the internet now know about the red and black pill, its actually pretty nice.

I can see it too. Hopefully in a few years enough men will be blackpilled that shit will change.
Your sig is the final step in truly being blackpilled, complete replacement.

its definitely moved a bit its p cool p cool ngl

Too little too slow

It won't change a damn thing. At this point, nothing short of World War 3 would result in true change.
The world lost ww2.

Maybe the third time's a charm?

Online people (men) are willing to admit. Irl most know it's social suicide.

That being said, when there's no social life to be had anyway, what more is there to lose?

The more feminized and politically correct a culture gets, the less men will voice their honest opinions on women.

tbh ngl ded srs.

That being said, when there's no social life to be had anyway, what more is there to lose?
I've often wondered about this. Most men really have nothing to lose. I guess if you wage slave, but that might be a blessing to be fired...

Also more and more men just straight up told me that they hate women

Yeah, I have been spreading the black pill a at every chance I've got. Just wait for them to be emotionally open (after a breakup) then they are more likely to understand.

View attachment 251376
WOMEN CAUSE SOCIETY'S PROBLEMS. FUCK GYNOCENTRISM AND THE MEN WHO SUPPORT IT. FUCK ALL THE BULLSHIT LAWS THAT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST MEN JUST TO WORSHIP THE HOLY VAGINA. FOR 2 CENTURIES ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE ENLIGHTENMENT, WE DECIDED TO CONSIDER WOMEN AS HUMANS JUST BECAUSE OF SOME BULLSHIT HUMANIST PHILOSOPHY. FUCK IT ALL FUCK IT ALL. WHY DID WE GIVE WOMEN RIGHTS?

I think blackpillers live in a bubble and when pretty much run the "toxicity" :soy: game on the internet. While a handful of normans out there know what an incel or the redpill is (they don't know what the blackpill is), while they know looks matter, they don't make it into a religion because it doesn't severely impact their life they way it does us.

It's like a religion to us because we KNOW our looks have fucked us over our entire lives. We KNOW first hand that good looks are the TRUTH. They are a superpower that opens doors. Looks are the greatest gift God can give you. Anyone who failed hard as a simp, or a PUA, or "just being your best authentic self" knows.

Last edited:
I have noticed it too. Unfortunately it is a really slow change. Hopefully more and more people will challenge foids on their bullshit