Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone ever called their crush?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
How old were you? How did it go? :feelsclown:

Never had a crush, that's normie shit.

What are you gay?
No I just never idealized and obsessed about a specific foid like that. I quickly got the memo that women had at best no interest in me and at worst really negative feelings about me. My brain quickly shut down and saw women as unavailable so not even worth considering that way

what would my low iq brain come up with to say

what would my low iq brain come up with to say
How it went for me:
imosorry: Heyyy Monica what are you up to right now?
monica: Oh hello imsorry, nothing much just chatting with John
...some autistic small talk bullshit so I could hang up..
John = chad, that I disliked, he didn't even add me on facebook but added lots of different people he doesn't know lol.

What do you mean by called? Are you talking about just a normal phone call or one hat involves some form of romance to it. I’ve phoned them but just as an orbiter, nothing romantic or sexual about it.

What do you mean by called? Are you talking about just a normal phone call or one hat involves some form of romance to it. I’ve phoned them but just as an orbiter, nothing romantic or sexual about it.
Just a normal phone call :feelsokman:, everyone was getting girls' numbers hanging out with them at that age, tried it didn't work for me.

idk i just tried to approach my oneitis (back when i wasn't redpilled or even blackpilled) and i got rejected hard

one guy basically told me to do it by saying that she liked me back (when in reality she was fucking 16 y/o chad)

Fakecel if you have a girl's number.
I'm old enough to remember the days when if you knew where somebody lived, you could look up their phone number in the phone book just by scanning all the last names and find the one with the right address.

I never had a crush on just one foid. I can find numerous foids attractive

How old were you? How did it go? :feelsclown:
No, I never did. I figured it would just embarrass me and make her never want to talk to me again.

I approached the foids I thought i had a chance with and failed