Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Has anyone ever made it to a forum or post due to your ugliness

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Have you ever seen online, someone posting either a description or picture of an ugly person they saw in public and it turned out to be you?

No, I try to keep my face off the internet.

No, I try to keep my face off the internet.
Yes but normies will see you and snap a pic of you and post it online to make fun of you.

Brutal if true :cryfeels:

That would be the most brutal black pill of all. Anyone who experiences this would without a doubt go ER and it would be totally understandable.

Not that I know of

When I was in uni many years ago, I went to a formal dinner for my hall of residence and afterwards everybody went to a dance floor where they used disco lights and played music. I think I tried to get past a foid and accidentally touched her, I remember her squealing loudly and I quickly moved on. A few days later I checked the "Spotted" Facebook page of either my halls or the uni itself and someone had written "to the [my hair color] [my eye color] creep with glasses who tried to grope my friends gf at the [my halls event], watch out because hes looking for you". I was "redpilled" back then but not blackpilled because the blackpill didn't exist back then. But this was just another thing that pushed me towards the black pill, the confirmation that I'm a "creep". Thankfully whoever it was that was looking for me never found me

Last edited:
Yes but normies will see you and snap a pic of you and post it online to make fun of you.
Allowing access to cellphones with high resolution cameras and video to normies was a mistake.

When I was in uni many years ago, I went to a formal dinner for my hall of residence and afterwards everybody went to a dance floor where they used disco lights and played music. I think I tried to get past a foid and accidentally touched her, I remember her squealing loudly and I quickly moved on. A few days later I checked the "Spotted" Facebook page of either my halls or the uni itself and someone had written "to the [my hair color] [my eye color] creep with glasses who tried to grope my friends gf at the [my halls event], watch out because hes looking for you". I was "redpilled" back then but not blackpilled because the blackpill didn't exist back then. But this was just another thing that pushed me towards the black pill, the confirmation that I'm a "creep". Thankfully whoever it was that was looking for me never found me
Yes. This is what I was talking about. Brutal.

All i can say is,

welcome greycel

Damn that’s sad bro I’m sorry this happened

Have you ever seen online, someone posting either a description or picture of an ugly person they saw in public and it turned out to be you?
no
also @hammolossus has

Last edited: