Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has Anyone Ever Seen a White Man With a Black Girl in The Wild?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I see many Black Men with White Girls, but rarely a White Boy with a Black Girl.
Where is The White privelidge? I don't see Black Girls going for White Men. Maybe if he's loaded or a politician or something.
At least the women my age (56) wouldn't touch a Black Man. They know better.

Look in this sub reddit, it is a JBW gallery

In BRazil this is very common, don't know about other countrys tho

I know one guy married to a black girl. Most white guys aren’t interested in black girls for the same reason black guys don’t like them. Fat, bitchy, welfare queens, ect.

I've never seen it before, I saw a study showing black foids are the equivalent of Asian men, but we all know Asia men have it worse since their own race regects them.
I know one guy married to a black girl. Most white guys aren’t interested in black girls for the same reason black guys don’t like them. Fat, bitchy, welfare queens, ect.
I live in the ghetto and can confirm this.

I'm sure there are many more Black Men with White Girls on that website.

Mulattoes count?

Most interracial couples I see are light skinned mulattoes with dark skinned mulattoes.

A few times when I actually go out

They are a rare breed.

I've seen it. Not very common at all, but It happens.

very rarely, but it's never dumpy ghetto.
hightier african usually.

I see many Black Men with White Girls, but rarely a White Boy with a Black Girl.
Where is The White privelidge? I don't see Black Girls going for White Men. Maybe if he's loaded or a politician or something.
They're all flocking to ricecels instead.

I'm against interracial dating unless the Male is white
When a nigger, spic, sandnigger, sliteye, curry or anything other than a white Male dates a white female, that female is the most degenerate piece of trash on the face of the earth and should be killed immediately.
However - the same does not apply to white males, they can date everything and anyhing, even tho I think Asian people look worse than my asshole and are disgusting, I think that a white Male can date an Asian foid.
A white Male can also fuck or date any other race without problems in my book, but if a nigger dates a white foid, it's just plain disgusting.
White foids cant and shouldnt race mix, imo they should be punished for even considering that.
Idk why but it just sends chills down my back when I think about a perfectly fine white foid with anything else but a white Male, it plain disgusts me and puts the foid on the lowest level in existence - yep, for me even a 10/10 stacey would be lower than the ugliest and most degenerate incel just because she fucked or dated a non white.
So white foids with white males only, white males with any race.

I've seen a few white men with black girls. The few black girls in my town are somewhat popular, the race-mixing propaganda has been effective.

I'd be very happy to find a black woman in my life

once on the train. the white guy was an ugly balding nerd, normal weight. black looked decent for her age, definitely above the guy's looks. both middle age.

well im in a medium sized town in scotland and maybe see one black person every week so no. but where i lived before there were a lot of white female/ black male combos but never the other way around.

No, there are almost no blacks here.

in the wild

No cause the black sluts would have to settle down on dicksize when going for whites, this is why black foids mostly just stick with BBC's

Yes all the time actually, its the second most common interracial couple I see in public next to WMAF.

I know BBC fetishests won't believe this, but walking through my college campus to get to the gym to play ball, I usually see about 1-2 or two a day.

They guy is usually a 6/10+ white girl and the black girl is usually ugly, however let me be very clear, whenever I see a guy with a girl she is usually ugly so I guess it's all the same.

Yes all the time actually, its the second most common interracial couple I see in public next to WMAF.

I never saw it 10 years ago, now I see it ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

I also extremely barely see that, but the opposite is very common tbh. So much for JBW.

I have tho its uncommon. maybe once every few months

Not "in the wild" but my mom got bleached

Twice, but i'm not sure if one of these counts, one was with a Chad, pretty obvious how he did it, and one was with someone I know is mostly white from a genetics perspective, but they ethnicmaxxed to look kind of Mexican/Ethnic to fraud, that one didn't last long or was very great.

Only once. I thought I was hallucinating.

White men get the highest quality black girls.

Yes many times in the city

I'm against interracial dating unless the Male is white
When a nigger, spic, sandnigger, sliteye, curry or anything other than a white Male dates a white female, that female is the most degenerate piece of trash on the face of the earth and should be killed immediately.
However - the same does not apply to white males, they can date everything and anyhing, even tho I think Asian people look worse than my asshole and are disgusting, I think that a white Male can date an Asian foid.
A white Male can also fuck or date any other race without problems in my book, but if a nigger dates a white foid, it's just plain disgusting.
White foids cant and shouldnt race mix, imo they should be punished for even considering that.
Idk why but it just sends chills down my back when I think about a perfectly fine white foid with anything else but a white Male, it plain disgusts me and puts the foid on the lowest level in existence - yep, for me even a 10/10 stacey would be lower than the ugliest and most degenerate incel just because she fucked or dated a non white.
So white foids with white males only, white males with any race.

with low iq post like thse, aprilcels should be banned on sight

Yes, the black girls are high tier classy dressed and educated professionals. Absolutely not the hoodrat type.

What the fuck is up with these weirdos who go on reddit and ask for a bunch of randos to confirm their relationship? If a woman ever tried this I'd be like wtf? Then again I wouldn't know anything about real relationships anyway. That subreddit is fucking ragefuel started reading it and I wanna die more now.

Come to think of it I don't think I've ever in my life seen a WMBF out in the wild, it's like seeing a AMWF couple out in the wild, it's rare as fuck.

Was gonna mention that and r/interracialdating too, plenty of white men with black holes on there....

https://www.reddit.com/r/interracialdating/comments/b8l4ch/its_been_hard_to_come_back_to_this_sub/

https://www.reddit.com/r/interracialdating/comments/b85alj/date_night/

https://www.reddit.com/r/interracia..._the_virginia_triple_crown_last_week_and_now/

https://www.reddit.com/r/interracia..._our_trip_to_london_last_year_for_her_bday_5/

https://www.reddit.com/r/interracialdating/comments/b3dik7/my_gf_and_i/

https://www.reddit.com/r/interracia...re_always_mein_schatz_my_treasure_i_love_you/

Whites get all the top tier, well behaved, whitewashed, clean, non-ghetto, black foids.