Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone got an old sister?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I feel like my sister will hate me when she gets older

Having an older sister must be depressing. So close to having the ultimate family member; a little sister. Yet so far

Having a younger sister that absolutely lifemogs you is pure suicidefuel :feelsrope:

yes but she is very mentally ill and cannot care for herself so I don’t hate her tbh

I have an older sister that’s a few years older than me. She’s very short and her husband is over 6 ft.

I have a sister younger than me, she is in her teens rn

Having an older sister must be depressing. So close to having the ultimate family member; a little sister. Yet so far
This.imouto god oneesan bad ngl.Lucky littlesistercels ngl herr

I have 2 older sisters that life mog me

if i did,i wouldnt be here

Yes i have one she's decent for a foid i guess

I have a sister but she's in her mid 30's

Does she hate you?

I haven't seen her in 6-7 years, so there's nothing to really hate.

Hell, I barely even remember what she looks like anymore.

My sister is 70.
Married almost 50 years.

they are volcels

Thankfully not. I’d hate to go through the trauma of my sister bringing home Chads and Tyrones every week, while I play vidya in my room hearing her moan through the wall as they plow her like a jackhammer.

It's not incest if you wear a rubber

no but if I had one she would probably get her hole plugged by some chad instead of me an incel brother

I've two sisters, one older and one younger, but we've never been close. I haven't seen either of them since our mom's funeral last year, and I doubt I'll see either of them anytime soon, especially since they both live pretty far away.