Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Has anyone heard of what's happening with the new The Last of Us 2 game?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
A employee angry with working conditions leaked the plot to it and it is so stupid. The main female lesbian character gets cucked by some guy and then chooses to take care of the baby, this roided up woman with muscles the size of your head kills the well loved previous main character by bashing in his head with a golf club and a bunch of other insane stuff. I would post links but the company that made the game, Naughty Dog, is deleting all the leaks as quick as they can. I don't even like the first game and I feel insulted.

Yes and its hilarious.

Naughty Dog is getting the skewering that it rightly deserves for fucking over both their customers and their employees with shit working conditions + payment lies + having that grifter SJW piece of shit Anita Sarkeesian giving input on the game.

I hope Last Of Us 2 bombs in sales figures whenever it is finally released, but I don't know that it will if this bullshit corona lockdown by the Jews continues, since from what I've read/heard pretty much ALL games are selling like gangbusters/hotcakes now and ALL consoles are doing extremely well (and probably PC gaming also) since NPC's are struggling to cope with having to live our lifestyle for a change, heh.

Last edited:
Lol I know they are cucked but even this sounds too steriypically cucked.
If this is real then that proves that video games are truly dead

Yes and its hilarious.

Naughty Dog is getting the skewering that it rightly deserves for fucking over both their customers and their employees with shit working conditions + payment lies + having that grifter SJW piece of shit Anita Sarkeesian giving input on the game.

I hope Last Of Us 2 bombs in sales figures whenever it is finally released, but I don't know that it will if this bullshit corona lockdown by the Jews continues, since from what I've read/heard pretty much ALL games are selling like gangbusters/hotcakes now and ALL consoles are doing extremely well (and probably PC gaming also) since NPC's are struggling to cope with having to live our lifestyle for a change, heh.
My guess is that it will do well at first and then as people finish it they'll flip out. But then again tons of people are cancelling their preorders and twitter and reddit are flipping out over this.
I managed to see some clips and while I don't know about the cucking for sure, everything else people are talking about is true.

If you're okay with rape, try out the game series Rance. I haven't played them since I'm both too soft and left my coomer ways. My point being, some games are going to be cucked and others are based. It's like movies, movies haven't died yet.

Just feminism working it's way into media as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back