Has anyone here ever been stopped by cops?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
41d 13h 20m
I have. A couple of times. I'm minding my own business and then a cop car approaches me and asks me where I'm going, where I live, if I have ID on me, etc.

I find it absurd that they question a curry like me instead of anyone else because I don't look like a criminal/a thug unless having brown skin alone is the only requirement for looking like one.

Does it happen to anyone else or is it just a curry truecel trait?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
71d 9h 34m
No because I'm a small framed white boi

Diocel

Diocel

Clown
-
116d 9h 35m
i even got arrested once

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
109d 9h 31m
Yes, when others called the police in me for "planning a school shooting"

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
177d 21h 10m
yeah one time I was trying to go to this party which was in some forest. and I parked my car. as i'm walking towards the party the cops drove by and stopped me. I had weed and alcohol and was only 19. he made me stomp the weed and go home. he actually let me keep the alcohol though

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
124d 15h 14m
Yes, especially in high school. I’ve been detained by officers multiple times on account of suspicious persons based on how I dressed around school property. Especially after the parkland shootings and sandy hook and shit.

that’s why I hate these BLM protestors especially whites. They will say it shouldn’t matter what you look like but will call a white kid in a hoodie a “terrorist” to the authorities and have him fucking stopped for no reason other than he’s covered and short.

I AM THE ONE GETTING PROFILED, NOT THESE DINDUS

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 12h 21m
Yes, especially in high school. I’ve been detained by officers multiple times on account of suspicious persons based on how I dressed around school property. Especially after the parkland shootings and sandy hook and shit.

that’s why I hate these BLM protestors especially whites. They will say it shouldn’t matter what you look like but will call a white kid in a hoodie a “terrorist” to the authorities and have him fucking stopped for no reason other than he’s covered and short.

I AM THE ONE GETTING PROFILED, NOT THESE DINDUS
Cope.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
124d 15h 14m
You have never lived in an urban liberal environment. Everything nogs say about “white privilege” is right when you replace “white” with “brown”

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Demented Curator
★★★★★
197d 6h 22m
Yes I’ve been stopped by them before

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 12h 21m
You have never lived in an urban liberal environment. Everything nogs say about “white privilege” is right when you replace “white” with “brown”
Black maybe. Brown men are shit on by both the left and the right.

dogcel256

dogcel256

Captain
★★★
51d 16h 38m
I got stopped by a chad police dog

MegaSpicCel

MegaSpicCel

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
★★★
8d 16h 27m
I forgot to turn my lights on in the car and a cop stopped me. When I was in 7th grade I also got stopped as i was heading to my bus stop, the cops thought i was skipping school.

NuclearCel

NuclearCel

From The Deepest, Darkest, Ominous Blackpill Pit
★★★
26d 9h 17m
I have. A couple of times. I'm minding my own business and then a cop car approaches me and asks me where I'm going, where I live, if I have ID on me, etc.

I find it absurd that they question a curry like me instead of anyone else because I don't look like a criminal/a thug unless having brown skin alone is the only requirement for looking like one.

Does it happen to anyone else or is it just a curry truecel trait?
Im also a curry but i look like a poor deformed child so they dont bother.

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Mythic
★★
58d 15h 10m
got pulled over for speeding several times

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
13d 11h 42m
One time a patrol car was following slowly behind me while I walked home at night with my hoodie on. But they left shortly after

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
★★
14d 10h 37m
I've only had driver license checks.