Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone here ever been stopped by cops?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I have. A couple of times. I'm minding my own business and then a cop car approaches me and asks me where I'm going, where I live, if I have ID on me, etc.

I find it absurd that they question a curry like me instead of anyone else because I don't look like a criminal/a thug unless having brown skin alone is the only requirement for looking like one.

Does it happen to anyone else or is it just a curry truecel trait?

No because I'm a small framed white boi

Yes, when others called the police in me for "planning a school shooting"
full

yeah one time I was trying to go to this party which was in some forest. and I parked my car. as i'm walking towards the party the cops drove by and stopped me. I had weed and alcohol and was only 19. he made me stomp the weed and go home. he actually let me keep the alcohol though

Yes, especially in high school. I’ve been detained by officers multiple times on account of suspicious persons based on how I dressed around school property. Especially after the parkland shootings and sandy hook and shit.

that’s why I hate these BLM protestors especially whites. They will say it shouldn’t matter what you look like but will call a white kid in a hoodie a “terrorist” to the authorities and have him fucking stopped for no reason other than he’s covered and short.

I AM THE ONE GETTING PROFILED, NOT THESE DINDUS

Yes, especially in high school. I’ve been detained by officers multiple times on account of suspicious persons based on how I dressed around school property. Especially after the parkland shootings and sandy hook and shit.

that’s why I hate these BLM protestors especially whites. They will say it shouldn’t matter what you look like but will call a white kid in a hoodie a “terrorist” to the authorities and have him fucking stopped for no reason other than he’s covered and short.

I AM THE ONE GETTING PROFILED, NOT THESE DINDUS

Cope.

Yes I’ve been stopped by them before

You have never lived in an urban liberal environment. Everything nogs say about “white privilege” is right when you replace “white” with “brown”

Black maybe. Brown men are shit on by both the left and the right.

I got stopped by a chad police dog

I forgot to turn my lights on in the car and a cop stopped me. When I was in 7th grade I also got stopped as i was heading to my bus stop, the cops thought i was skipping school.

I have. A couple of times. I'm minding my own business and then a cop car approaches me and asks me where I'm going, where I live, if I have ID on me, etc.

I find it absurd that they question a curry like me instead of anyone else because I don't look like a criminal/a thug unless having brown skin alone is the only requirement for looking like one.

Does it happen to anyone else or is it just a curry truecel trait?
Im also a curry but i look like a poor deformed child so they dont bother.

got pulled over for speeding several times

One time a patrol car was following slowly behind me while I walked home at night with my hoodie on. But they left shortly after

I've only had driver license checks.