Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone here ever lived in a liberal city in the west coast and moved to a conservative city in the south or vice versa?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
How was that like?

I'm pretty sure I'm a location-cel in addition to being a ricecel. I get treated like absolute shit by the foids here in the city of San Francisco but when I drive inland to places like Walnut Creek, Concord, or Sacramento I notice the women are a lot nicer. I noticed the foids in the inland conservative areas didn't have that bitchy queen attitude that most women in SF have. We call them 49ers here. 4s who think theyre 9s just for having a vagina.

I'm thinking about moving to the south. I'd rather deal with racial discrimination in the south (although i hear its not that bad) then have to put up with the foids here. They are the absolute worst.

Conservative cultures/societies don't seem to have this mass inceldom problem. It seems like most dudes can regularly get laid and eventually find a partner to start a family and worship whatever they worship. I mean, look at the Arab world, Africa, parts of East Asia, or India. Or Mongolia, Central Asia, and a lot of Latin America. I doubt mass inceldom is a thing there.

Last edited:
Not in the west coast

Maybe it’s cope but I think foids are worse and more hypergamous In liberal areas. Foids are still bad in conservative areas but I don’t think they are quite as bad.

How was that like?

I'm pretty sure I'm a location-cel in addition to being a ricecel. I get treated like absolute shit by the foids here in the city of San Francisco but when I drive inland to places like Walnut Creek, Concord, or Sacramento I notice the women are a lot nicer. I noticed the foids in the inland conservative areas didn't have that bitchy queen attitude that most women in SF have. We call them 49ers here. 4s who think theyre 9s just for having a vagina.

I'm thinking about moving to the south. I'd rather deal with racial discrimination in the south (although i hear its not that bad) then have to put up with the foids here. They are the absolute worst.

Conservative cultures/societies don't seem to have this mass inceldom problem. It seems like most dudes can regularly get laid and eventually find a partner to start a family and worship whatever they worship. I mean, look at the Arab world, Africa, parts of East Asia, or India. Or Mongolia, Central Asia, and a lot of Latin America. I doubt mass inceldom is a thing there.

Doesn't matter the city, state / province or country. DO THEY HAVE SMART PHONES?

Then nothing changes

I lived in a liberal city in the South (where I was born) and an extremely backwoods, conservative part of the Midwest filled with wealthy boomers (well renowned town for golfing). The latter was definitely better than the other. I was very miserable in that liberal city. I had lots of friends when I lived in the conservative area and was one of the most popular kids in my school, yet I was a little liberal faggot back then and they were still tolerant of my beliefs. I wish I could move back there. I don't think I've met nicer people in my entire life. I now live in a conservative city in the Midwest, but it's all just pissed off boomers and druggies here. Don't feel safe living here.

Never moved tbh so I cant say. I wonder how my life would be different if I moved to a rural area