Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone here legit never been to a party or nightclub in their life?

i had a birthday party when i was 13

Never been to a nightclub

Been to parties
Have a driver's license

Neither has helped me ascend. Still a kissless virgin.

It's all about LOOKS

I've been to them but they suck if you're not Chad. Consider yourself lucky

I have never even walked past one let alone step inside one, not sure what one looks like inside to be honest.

Hell no. They are a waste of time if you aren't Chad

Been to a nightclub and everyone present there mogged the living shit out of me. Foids were making out with Chads and grinding on the dance floor while I was standing in a corner watching them and looking like a pathetic loser. It was a fucking nightmare.

Last edited:
Nightclub=never
Party like in which young holes and guys drink=no

Party as in birthday, sure, but it was many years ago. Never been near a nightclub, so no.

In my redpill days I went to a nightclub once. I just sat awkwardly for 10 minutes and then decided it's not for me and left. Nightclubs feel demonic to be perfectly honest.

I don't like to be around people that pretend to have fun

I went to a friends birthday party when i was about 9-11.I did got to this quasi-nightclub when i was 11 with a group of my brothers friends who were all around late teens and early twenties.it was filled with jbs and normies.it was shit to say the least.

Yeah the last party I went to was in 5th grade. We played Apples to Apples. Good times :chad:

Blackpill is in places like that, not in the data. There's no better proof than watching holes in their own ground

Clubs are trash, raves are fun if you take a shit ton of MDMA because then you don't give a fuck and just dance to the music while being high. If you're loaded on M you won't even care about the women because it makes your dick malfunction too, or at least it does for me

The first time I was in a nightclub, it was to apply for a job.

Nightclubs are shit, the music is so loud I have no idea how you can hear anyone talk, I guess Chad doesn't have to though, some bitch grinds on him then they fuck in the bathroom.

I suppose if you're high off your tits on drugs ppl enjoy it.

Nightclubs are shit, the music is so loud I have no idea how you can hear anyone talk, I guess Chad doesn't have to though, some bitch grinds on him then they fuck in the bathroom.

I suppose if you're high off your tits on drugs ppl enjoy it.

I have gone to several nightclubs. Fucking sucks. It's not a place for incels

Ive went to allot of parties.

I steal there shit and eat there food

I’ve been to birthday parties when I was a kid.
Never been to nightclubs.

Other than birthday parties when I was younger, no. Never been to a party because I’ve never been invited.

Never been to a nightclub

Been to parties
Have a driver's license

Neither has helped me ascend. Still a kissless virgin.

It's all about LOOKS
Same here. It never began for us.

Been to a nightclub and everyone present there mogged the living shit out of me. Foids were making out with Chads and grinding on the dance floor while I was standing in a corner watching them and looking like a pathetic loser. It was a fucking nightmare.

Clubs for autistics/aspies are pure fucking cancer. Its so god damn fucking noisy you'll feel so out of place and remember quickly how you wasted your time and money.

once it was suifuel to be so mogged , left after 20 mins because it was too loud

I never been in a party or disco as an adult.
some child parties when I was a kid from relatives , with "piñata" and those things.

Same. It’s really depressing witnessing the black pill irl. At the clubs and parties, it’s only the tall/good looking guys dancing with non landwhales. Over.

I've been to 2 birthday parties in high school, was invited by a guy in my class who was extremely NT and asked everyone to go, so I went. We were all males, 2 other losers from my class + the Chadlite along other friends of that guy. The cool guys had fun while me and the other losers from my class spent most of our time in the corner watching the others playing poker.

In the second one the party host also invited different guys (I think they all were 18+) who brought their girlfriends, they came a bit later compared to me and the others, my oneitis was also there, I left after half an hour the guys with the girlfriends joined. Like the first one me and losers in the corner, and a normie guy talked with my oneitis about vaping the entire time.

Parties as a non-NT and ugly are terrible, you don't fit, you don't have fun, you have to put a fake smile and try to endure the whole thing while the others enjoy the situation. Basically all I did there was eat the food, nothing else.

Never been to other kind of parties or nightclubs.

never been to a nightclub, only parties ive been to were a few birthday parties before puberty if those count

Yes but only to parties that were from family, as for nightclubs only on several occasions did it because of being drunk or high on drugs

Yes but only to parties that were from family, as for nightclubs only on several occasions did it because of being drunk or high on drugs
I cannot fathom the thought of going to a nightclub at all let alone sober.

Depends what you mean by party. I went to birthday parties in elementary school and my high school cross country team had a mandatory team party each year, but nothing with the stereotypical loud music and mingling.

Been to alot of both

But its ropefuel if you're ugly

Bunch of hot stacys suckin off chads

The only parties I've ever been to are birthday parties back when I was in school. Incel trait. Trucel if you didn't even do that.

I've never been to a party or a nightclub before. In High School I got invited to one party, but I chickened out.

Been to a party few times but it was just few friends drinking vodka. Idk if that’s really a party.

A girls and boys party? Two times, before you say fakecel, I was dragged into it by my father because he said my sister could not be hoeing around alone. I did not know anyone so I just kind of stood in a corner.

I have been invited to my friends birthday parties and I have gone but that was years ago when I still knew them, no girls because we were all spergs. They accended into normies though I only have one true friend left.

Never been to either

this but mainly because non-chad means there won't even be single women there. lol. just fat couples coping.

sub8 = you need excellent social skills if you ever want to talk to more than one person at a time, or flirt with women, or ever get invited somewhere that isn't just fat couples hugging

this but mainly because non-chad means there won't even be single women there. lol. just fat couples coping.

sub8 = you need excellent social skills if you ever want to talk to more than one person at a time, or flirt with women, or ever get invited somewhere that isn't just fat couples hugging
No a lot of girls are single at college parties actually, its just they are in groups so you cant cold approach them really

never been to a party or nightclub, no

No a lot of girls are single at college parties actually, its just they are in groups so you cant cold approach them really
we didn't even have those, they were "private parties" hosted by students themselves if anything, and the only private parties I visited were those hosted by the few friends and friendly neighbors that I had, and they were all fat couples hugging and kissing

we didn't even have those, they were "private parties" hosted by students themselves if anything, and the only private parties I visited were those hosted by the few friends and friendly neighbors that I had, and they were all fat couples hugging and kissing
brutal, you never even got the oppurtunity then. Not like it would matter for an incel though