Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has anyone here tried bulge-frauding?

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
I imagine wearing tight enough pants and stuffing a sock or something in your underwear could get her attention.

Then maybe once a conversation is started, you could jester your way into the friendzone somehow.

And from there it might be possible to have drinks together sometime and hope by some miracle she gets drunk enough to have sex?

No. Absolutely not.

Face+Height+Race >>>>> dick.

Teracope thread

Even if, somehow, the stars aligned for this cucked plan to work then the foid would just report you for rape when you removed your pants.

I already have a big bulge but my dick is average size. And no it doesn't look attractive.

There's no bulge for your face.

Remember that foids look at most men's groin areas, even incels, so they can guess your dicksize.

If they notice a chad with a bulge... well you know what happens next. If they notice an incel with a lack of bulge, they will laugh at him from a distance.

Always wear loose clothing over traditional medieval undergarments if your penis is less than 8 inches erect and or less than 6 inches soft.

WTF is this absurdity? This is like high school girls stuffing their bras with tissue paper to attract chads.

Then maybe once a conversation is started, you could jester your way into the friendzone somehow.

And from there it might be possible to have drinks together sometime and hope by some miracle she gets drunk enough to have sex?

"Jester your way into the friendzone somehow"?

WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING?

WTF is this absurdity? This is like high school girls stuffing their bras with tissue paper to attract chads.

"Jester your way into the friendzone somehow"?

WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING?
He's just having fun bro lmfao.

lol 6 inches is average :feelshaha:
Oh. I assumed you were a dickpill denier because you had a big swinging monster. Like how some tallfags can't take the heightpill, you know? Good to know you don't reject the dickpill for the wrong reasons.

Oh. I assumed you were a dickpill denier because you had a big swinging monster. Like how some tallfags can't take the heightpill, you know? Good to know you don't reject the dickpill for the wrong reasons.
Dickpill just seems like a cope because its about the one thing that no one will ever see and we'll never use.

Everyone can see my Manlet height, sub5 face, and ethnic race, but no one will ever see my 6 incher.

Dickpill just seems like a cope because its about the one thing that no one will ever see and we'll never use.

Everyone can see my Manlet height, sub5 face, and ethnic race, but no one will ever see my 6 incher.
Low inhib jestermaxxed incels with big dicks could easily whip their things out at a pool party or something and get a flattering reaction from foids.

Low inhib jestermaxxed incels with big dicks could easily whip their things out at a pool party or something and get a flattering reaction from foids.
Sorry, but this just sounds like another cope.

Foids would be already extremely repulsed by his sub5 face and/or* other negative features.

Face+Height >>>> dick. I will always stand by this.

I would never do that.
Also, only idiots wear tight pants.

Foids would be already extremely repulsed by his sub5 face and/or* other negative features.

Might be worth it to get a pussy wet for split second. At least when they go home alone to post on .co they can brag about it :feelskek:

Lifefuel for bulgemaxxers,might try this someday and then rope.

I imagine wearing tight enough pants and stuffing a sock or something in your underwear could get her attention.

Worth a shot tbh

There's no bulge for your face.

Remember that foids look at most men's groin areas, even incels, so they can guess your dicksize.

If they notice a chad with a bulge... well you know what happens next. If they notice an incel with a lack of bulge, they will laugh at him from a distance.

Always wear loose clothing over traditional medieval undergarments if your penis is less than 8 inches erect and or less than 6 inches soft.
Do Chads really have a bulge in their pants when walking around?

Do Chads really have a bulge in their pants when walking around?
I'm sure some do. I don't look around at dude's bulges but I see femoids doing it all the time. It's very important for incels to wear thick undergarments and long shirts so they can never be caught with a half chub in public. Foids have like an automatic sensor for bulges, they are looking at your crotch even when they aren't looking at your crotch.

I'm sure some do. I don't look around at dude's bulges but I see femoids doing it all the time. It's very important for incels to wear thick undergarments and long shirts so they can never be caught with a half chub in public. Foids have like an automatic sensor for bulges, they are looking at your crotch even when they aren't looking at your crotch.
jesus, the shit we have to do.....

cope, face is everythig

jesus, the shit we have to do.....
I have had foids look directly at my crotch while completely flat and bulgeless due to may pants... and still giggle at each other and walk away. They don't even have to see your bulge, they can tell by the sadness on your face that your dick is less than 8 inches.

I have had foids look directly at my crotch while completely flat and bulgeless due to may pants... and still giggle at each other and walk away. They don't even have to see your bulge, they can tell by the sadness on your face that your dick is less than 8 inches.
I think the sadness comes from being incel. If you were a Chad with a 6 inch dick I doubt they'd giggle.

I think the sadness comes from being incel. If you were a Chad with a 6 inch dick I doubt they'd giggle.
If I was a chad with a 6 inch dick, I'd wear silky underwear all the time in hopes of shifting my shaft around at half chub 24/7 so if a foid bulge checks me, she doesn't x ray a 6 inch erect dick when it's soft.

Not frauding, but I tried to make my dick bigger to have a bigger bulge

broke my dick. Need surgery to fix it most likely

Too late, you would have to do this if you have just started a new job. If they find out your bulge looks bigger then a couple months you would be a laughing stock.

how did you break your dick?
Not actually broken broken but I think my main veins don’t hold blood in anymore. I must’ve clamped to too high a pressure and caused permanent plastic deformation.

Not actually broken broken but I think my main veins don’t hold blood in anymore. I must’ve clamped to too high a pressure and caused permanent plastic deformation.
brutal ngl

It's over for clampcels

doesnt do anything bc foids feel sexual disgust after looking at faces

Too late, you would have to do this if you have just started a new job. If they find out your bulge looks bigger then a couple months you would be a laughing stock.
Lifefuel for collegecels

sounds like an easy way to get a rape charge for being ugly

just put a sock in ur pants theory