Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has anyone here used Bumble?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Has anyone used it with your real pics. Not chadfish. It’s the site where women message first I think. Wondering how legit it is. I assume Chad only like all of them. But let me know if you ever got a message even from a landwhale.

I have not

Why torture myself?

Ya I got nothing in 5 months

I had it for a year, didn't get any matches after probably 3k swipes.

Worse than tinder, you have no autonomy. Gives more power to holes.

Problem is that it's all feminist women there

Yes and I got no matches, what I expected. On Bumble foids are meant to approach, so of course it is only going to be Chad JFL

I tried bumble as well as POF after Tinder, jack shit.

All dating apps are the same

I've tried most dating apps with no result

I’ll try it and let you know how it goes

Judging by what I have read of how it works it will be an even bigger waste of your time than OKC or Tinder are.

Yeah, its much worse than other apps. Even high tier normies have to message women first to have a chance. With bumble its only chad that has a chance since no woman would ever message a dude first unless hes at the top of the food chain

Thisis the bit i have not gotten about this bumble angle

Tinder and all dating apps are already rigged for females completely it is their game and men are sitting ducks
Then bumble says why not fix a problem that not only doesnt exist has already been solved, and whats more lets now CREATE MORE PROBLEMS in the dating market by making an app that makes it even more uneven power wise and even more stacked for women, just why not JUST

Yes been using for some time now. got nothing.

Nah. Waste of time.
I already know I'm undesirable, I don't need an app to remind me of that.

Actually it’s a place where foids don’t message you at all

Shit just like tinder