Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has anyone IRL discovered your profile here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
As for me - no, thank god. However, if someone knew I was here, they would easily be able to find my profile by what I post.

Is there a difference between "discovered" and "was shown by me?"

Maybe, I don't really care tbh, I just keep the tab open and if someone sees it, so be it

they would easily be able to find my profile by what I post.
IMG 1192

nope, not to my knowledge, anyway.
had a close call once though

not yet thank god, but if my one and only friend on discord finds out about this account he will probably stop speaking to me.

I think my brother might have seen me browsing this a few times but idk

Nah. It's like Fort Knox.

Is there a difference between "discovered" and "was shown by me?"
Yes
Maybe, I don't really care tbh, I just keep the tab open and if someone sees it, so be it
Based
nope, not to my knowledge, anyway.
had a close call once though
What happened?
not yet thank god, but if my one and only friend on discord finds out about this account he will probably stop speaking to me.
It's sad when you have to put a mask on around friends. :feelsbadman:

No and even if they did very few people in my country even know what an incel is so they would probably just think its a random forum

As for me - no, thank god. However, if someone knew I was here, they would easily be able to find my profile by what I post.
Yes but that also assumes they would spend enough time scouring through beta incel post histories until they made a connection with one of the profiles. Fortunately anyone who has even a tiny bit of a life would likely never spend that much time looking at the postings of lonely virgins.

Yes but that also assumes they would spend enough time scouring through beta incel post histories until they made a connection with one of the profiles. Fortunately anyone who has even a tiny bit of a life would likely never spend that much time looking at the postings of lonely virgins.
Yeah but I've posted specific things that someone who knows me well could ID me with.

Noone knows me enough to know I post here.

Some users here do know how I look like

Only my really good friends know I post on here, but they don't care and they don't care to look at what I post.

Yes, any relatives or people that walk into my room have seen me write posts and reply on this forum.

JFL They didnt even read because some of them are not English.

I think my brother has seen it but never said anything. We are both blackpilled though. Maybe he posts on here but I don't know it

my brother lol

If they did then they are probably a bigger loser than me anyways

What happened?
had the chat opened in a separate window, brother walks over here, sees the word "incel" on the tab in the top left of the screen
i waited several days and asked him about it, being careful not raise any further suspicions. he didn't seem to remember so he must've not cared.
i figured he would've known at least a little about incels, since he pointed it out when he saw it, and simply said "incel" then walked away.
the whole situation confused me ngl

Nobody knows me IRL.

I think my brother has seen it but never said anything. We are both blackpilled though. Maybe he posts on here but I don't know it
what's popping little bro

I wouldn't care if I they did. I talk to no one.

doubt it
I wouldn't care tbh

No. But noone in my country knows about this site or about incels.

I mean I don't really talk to anyone irl, and even if I did, the only way they could know that this account is mine is due to the picture, unless they extensively read my post history of course.

i told my friends but i didn't tell them my username

Yes but they see it as whatever another forum because I have dark fast banana theme.

had the chat opened in a separate window, brother walks over here, sees the word "incel" on the tab in the top left of the screen
i waited several days and asked him about it, being careful not raise any further suspicions. he didn't seem to remember so he must've not cared.
i figured he would've known at least a little about incels, since he pointed it out when he saw it, and simply said "incel" then walked away.
You're lucky. He could've assumed you were just a lurker. Alot of people are curious about incels.

Not as far as I know, but I browse the site in the living room and when I go out the room I leave the laptop open with the site logo clearly visible in the top left corner. I very much doubt my parents have heard of incels so I'm not worried in the slightest.

I told one of my irl friends that i've an account on here, but i didn't told him my username.

I am a nobody.
No one will find me.

Soon he will go over IT and starts discovering what a filthy inkel his brother is, through the mindset of the reddit tier cucks.

no

Last edited:
Hopefully not, it would be a major suicidefuel for me

Lmao wouldn't care.

Browse in public whenever I can crew.