Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has Anyone Made Money From Investing In Crypto? Can Someone Help Me With It?

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I want to start investing in cryptocurrency. If anyone has actually made a lot of money from it, I would like to hear your story. Also what should I start investing in? I hear people talking about Chainlink which is a fairly new cryptocurrency that's supposed to skyrocket in the future.

buy high sell low

is investing in crypto still legit?

I was lucky enough to be into Bitcoin in late 2010. Back then one Bitcoin was worth less than a dollar.

Sadly I had some doubts about the future of the currency so I've sold too much of it.

As for whether you should buy right now I'd say yes because central banks will monetize the debt, and gold is easier to confiscate. However, don't expect to become rich quickly, it will be a long road.

I want to start investing in cryptocurrency. If anyone has actually made a lot of money from it, I would like to hear your story. Also what should I start investing in? I hear people talking about Chainlink which is a fairly new cryptocurrency that's supposed to skyrocket in the future.

Yeah I made negative 2000$. It is pretty good will do it again.

I never buy some crypto or bitcoins, thinking in do it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back