Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone noticed how foids take an authoritarian tone with unattractive men?

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
I have distinctly noticed this.

Whenever foids talk to Chad, its always cutesy, goofy, funny, joking, flirty. Or even asking Chad what THEY can do for THEM. "Oh Chadrick, you look thirsty, let me get a pot of tea on for you."

Whenever they talk to us, its like "Can you get me some water? I'm thirsty". "Oh Betalamule, I am really busy tonight. I have a date with Chadrick. I don't have time to do my dissertation tomorrow. Do you think you could do it for me?" "Betalamule, will you take my bookback over to building b? I have some plans with Chadrick in the mens locker room before class begins".

Why do Stacys think they're our fucking boss and shit? Stacy go and do that shit yourself. We are not your fucking work donkeys.

That means they have higher Testosterone than you
no joke

That means they have higher Testosterone than you
no joke

Bro I always hardly existed. I never spoke to anyone in school. I always always the sit in the back of the classroom neckbeard in college. I think they thought they could pull that shit on me based on the way I look. Uh, no.

yes, they should drown

Bro I always hardly existed. I never spoke to anyone in school. I always always the sit in the back of the classroom neckbeard in college. I think they thought they could pull that shit on me based on the way I look. Uh, no.
Don't take what I said srsly now
There could be a shitton of reasons
happened to me as well

I wouldn't know, I just get ignored.

They are used to having ugly men bend over backwards for them, and so they will adopt the appropriate tone to command their slaves.

Don't take what I said srsly now
There could be a shitton of reasons
happened to me as well
No offence taken. My testosterone has always been rather high. Tested with blood. One of the reasons that my TFL/inceldon has been so fucking miserable.
They are used to having ugly men bend over backwards for them, and so they will adopt the appropriate tone to command their slaves.
Exactly man. They are used to betaorbiters bending over to their pussy power.

It's the power differential that makes them act dominant towards you. They see you as beneath you and worthless, because, let's face it, you are worthless compared to her in the eyes of the world.

Chad, on the other hand, is high value, so they submit to that.

Lucky. Foids used to call me ugly in full classrooms.
I find that crazy, how can you tolerate disrespect like that? I'd insult her back tbh.

For me, I was lucky enough to be good at a sport, so Jocks were friendly to me. Nobody bothered me because I was friendly to them, so Foids never tried shit with me.

Dumb cunts need to watch their fucking tone/mouth.

I have distinctly noticed this.

Whenever foids talk to Chad, its always cutesy, goofy, funny, joking, flirty. Or even asking Chad what THEY can do for THEM. "Oh Chadrick, you look thirsty, let me get a pot of tea on for you."

Whenever they talk to us, its like "Can you get me some water? I'm thirsty". "Oh Betalamule, I am really busy tonight. I have a date with Chadrick. I don't have time to do my dissertation tomorrow. Do you think you could do it for me?" "Betalamule, will you take my bookback over to building b? I have some plans with Chadrick in the mens locker room before class begins".

Why do Stacys think they're our fucking boss and shit? Stacy go and do that shit yourself. We are not your fucking work donkeys.
It's been a very longtime since a nobody tried to boss me around like that.

It's been a very longtime since a nobody tried to boss me around like that.
Yeah since I can't work or go to school anymore, its been a long time for me too. If some foid acted like she was my boss now I'd just tell her to fuck off. I used to just ignore it. I'd call Stacy out on her bullshit. I never simped for anyone, though. And I'm proud of that.

Yeah since I can't work or go to school anymore, its been a long time for me too. If some foid acted like she was my boss now I'd just tell her to fuck off. I used to just ignore it. I'd call Stacy out on her bullshit. I never simped for anyone, though. And I'm proud of that.
I don't even listen to my own family and friends

JFL at the idea of a complete stranger telling me what to do :feelskek:

High IQ. Foids act submissive with chad, but authoritarian with ugly man

A foid once tried to make me wash her dishes and when I denied she kicked me out screaming

U see it all the time online too in spaces for low smv men

they have no manners

They think we are just like their orbiter cucks
20200221 162540

I've seen it a couple times