Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone noticed if a video has a girl pop up even for like 30 seconds most of the comments are talking about her?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I feel like this is because the average guy has so little positive interactions with women if he sees a average looking girl talking about something he likes without criticizing it or that girl just shows up his mind reacts like some guys on here do and he starts fantasizing about being with her.

Men are thirsty and pathetic as fuck. I was in some blackpill discord and they let a foid in and every dude was focused on her, it was pathetic

Men are thirsty and pathetic as fuck. I was in some blackpill discord and they let a foid in and every dude was focused on her, it was pathetic
That’s what I mean. The average guy is so desperate for positive attention from women he’ll flip out over just one girl showing up in a video.

I feel like this is because the average guy has so little positive interactions with women if he sees a average looking girl talking about something he likes without criticizing it or that girl just shows up his mind reacts like some guys on here do and he starts fantasizing about being with her.
I think it still depends on how the girl look. Even if they're talking about her, it's not always positive.
Sometimes yeah, it's thirsty guys like those that made Rich's wife stop showing up in Red Letter Media because they kept saying weird crap about her when she really doesn't look all that good in my opinion.
Then again, I guess "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

I've seen foids that people say look average that are 7+ to me and I've seen those that people call +8s which look like 4s or 5s to me.
Who knows?

I was in some blackpill discord and they let a foid in and every dude was focused on her, it was pathetic

Kek.

I can atleast understand if they do shit like this irl, but online simping? What the fuck do they expect to get out of this, that some stacy is just going to leave her family and all her friends and chads and life to take a plane moving to the other side of a continent to date some incel loser?

Same thing happens if a chad is in a video. The comment section will be full of females talking about how cute he is. Suicidefuel

Idk what video tbh

Same thing happens if a chad is in a video. The comment section will be full of females talking about how cute he is. Suicidefuel

Looks are everything.

Men are thirsty as fuck

i refuse to click on any of those videos, thus i never get to the comments part

Wtf i hate when that happens they're so pathetic tbh