Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone played Nioh?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I'm thinking about getting the complete edition, would you recommend It? What would you say are some weakpoints?

I'm downloading it right now only because I play all the Souls ripoffs. It can't be worse than Lords of the Fallen.

Speaking of Nioh, I like how japan makes so many white Chad games. Metal Gear, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Evil Within, Devil May Cry, you name it.

HomoheroBishii said:
I'm downloading it right now only because I play all the Souls ripoffs. It can't be worse than Lords of the Fallen.

Speaking of Nioh, I like how japan makes so many white Chad games. Metal Gear, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Evil Within, Devil May Cry, you name it.

from what I've seen it's significantly better then Lord's of the fallen, it might even be on par with some souls games. Every white main character in a popular game is a chad.

I played the first hour or two back when I had it on the PS4. It was captivating enough from a gameplay and story standard at that point to keep playing, but I'm PC elitist and couldn't get past the sacrifice in graphics for framerate so I got rid of it. Plan on picking it up on steam in the near future.

nah that sounds like a stupid game tbh

@FallenPrime

I'm thinking about getting the complete edition, would you recommend It? What would you say are some weakpoints?
Ck5q8tc

from what I've seen it's significantly better then Lord's of the fallen, it might even be on par with some souls games. Every white main character in a popular game is a chad.
Every main character in vidya is chad

That game is hard as fuck

it's a very good game, cuck if you disagree

I have played the base game, but not the dlc. I probably will purchase the dlc of nioh and maybe buy nioh 2 when the price decreases to about 30 euros.