Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone read that blackpill theory book written by Dr. Castle? Is it worth a read?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I'm think about purchasing this book and I'm sure at least a couple of you have heard of this book, it's called The Blackpill Theory: Why Incels Are Right and You Are Wrong, and authored by a guy named Dr. Castle who apparently has a PhD in social sciences.

This is where you can find it on Amazon:

Amazon product ASIN 1702383121View: https://www.amazon.com/Blackpill-Theory-incels-right-wrong/dp/1702383121

Also, does anyone know who Dr. Castle truly is? Does anyone know him, and/or can verify that he has legit credentials? If he's on our side, I definitely don't doubt that his credentials could be legit, considering the existence of the video of the Harvard professors validating the blackpill that was posted a while back.

I've read it.
It's all things we should already know.
It's more of an introduction to the blackpill.

Nope, haven't read it.

I'm think about purchasing this book and I'm sure at least a couple of you have heard of this book, it's called The Blackpill Theory: Why Incels Are Right and You Are Wrong, and authored by a guy named Dr. Castle who apparently has a PhD in social sciences.

Amazon product ASIN 1702383121View: https://www.amazon.com/Blackpill-Theory-incels-right-wrong/dp/1702383121

Also, does anyone know who Dr. Castle truly is? Does anyone know him, and/or can verify that he has legit credentials? If he's on our side, I definitely don't doubt that his credentials could be legit, considering the existence of the video of the Harvard professors validating the blackpill that was posted a while back.
Post video I can’t find it

I've read the book. It offered no new insights from what I already knew intuitively.

He's a greycel on this site. I've read a few pages and the blackpills seems good but I'm supposing that he misses some stuff because he comes to at least one wrong conclusion. I'm guessing it's good to read for people that are not already blackpilled.

Yeah it's worth a read and quite short. Prob won't give you much new information from what you already know, but there's some interesting passages. Also not if it costs you 13 dollars wtf. Just get the 2 dollar e-book version on Google Play.