Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone requested a ban and ascended?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I see a lot of people get bogged down in the pain of the blackpill, almost to point of kys because life is so helpless, so ask for temp bans.

Wanted to know if there any cases of guys getting temp banned and as ending as they get away from muh toxic masculinity on here?

A few friends of mine are 'worried' about me and how I seem to have 'given up' over the last year, despite having 'so much going for me'.

They are bluepilled af and I've tried blackpilling them but it will never happen.

Has anyone left and ascended? And I don't count jbw fucking a noodle, a noodle would fuck a piece of dogshit on the ground if it painted itself white.

No but those that were already "ascended" do leave eventually.

i found one user who stopped posting one year ago that found a gf,but obviously she is asian jfl

He was like 15 or something too. Absolute ragefuel that he was living a better life than most normies and yet was larping as an incel
That's why below 18 youngcels should be banned on sight. JFL at youngcels ldaring on this forum instead of doing their homework and drinking milk.

I’m not sure tbh but probably

No but those that were already "ascended" do leave eventually.
or they just can't resist the urge to brag anymore and get banned like the faggots they are

Sadly not me.