Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

has anyone taken the orange pill

No2Cel

No2Cel

Greycel
the blackpill is too intense for me but im wondering if anyone of you has ever taken the orange pill?

Define orange pill

Earthbound said:
Define orange pill

the acceptance of us all being equal but having different roles which suit us best. for instance it is a fact that women can cook better but then why is the best chefs in the world are gordon ramsey and jamie oliver?

More like nonsense pill:
"We are equal, but some are more equal than others" XDD

Wtf are you talking about

No2Cel said:
the acceptance of us all being equal but having different roles which suit us best. for instance it is a fact that women can cook better but then why is the best chefs in the world are gordon ramsey and jamie oliver?
Cause men do everything better than women. A man won woman of the year (Bruce/Caitlyn) and I remember a vid where some dude was lactating milk. Men are beating women at everything now, even their own shit such as cooking, breastfeeding, and existing.

Earthbound said:
Cause men do everything better than women. A man won woman of the year (Bruce/Caitlyn) and I remember a vid where some dude was lactating milk. Men are beating women at everything now, even their own shit such as cooking, breastfeeding, and existing.

i dont think a man would lactate enough for a baba i think

Naw I’ll stick with blackpill

Although if you find a way to turn straight guys gay then I’ll take the gaypill

No2Cel said:

... So your role is incel?

No2Cel said:

i don't even
what

The self-defeating cuckpill? No thanks.

No2Cel said:

:huh:

I'm too sober for this.