Has anyone tried Testosterone supplements?

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
73d 22h 55m
After 2.5 years of training, I still look like a soy boy. I want to build more muscles and I realize that I need to take more measures. Maybe testosterone supplements will help me? On the other hand, I'm scared that it will strengthen my body hair growth so I will look like an ape.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Demented Curator
★★★★★
194d 3h 18m
I simply have no need for them.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
74d 2h 24m
Get your test levels measured. Are you doing the vitamin d/zinc/magnesium stack? Also assuming you've been eating protein all this time

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

OvERlord Shiva the DestroyER
★★★★★
72d 21h 50m
After 2.5 years of training, I still look like a soy boy. I want to build more muscles and I realize that I need to take more measures. Maybe testosterone supplements will help me? On the other hand, I'm scared that it will strengthen my body hair growth so I will look like an ape.
No

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
74d 2h 24m
I don't even know how to measure t level. Yes, I drink light Proteine shake almost daily.
Both incredibly low IQ statements ngl... I'm assuming you also haven't been taking zinc or anything either right...

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
74d 2h 24m
Elab.

I don't think so, sir.
So you haven't even tried taking basic stuff known to raise t levels + you don't really seem to know anything about protein need + you don't know that getting t checked is just a simple blood test?

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

‌ ‍ ‎ ‏
★★★★★
82d 19h 8m
You will get bald and it can kill your pp be careful. Not worth it imo no one cares about muscles anyways.

SupremeG

SupremeG

-
73d 22h 55m
So you haven't even tried taking basic stuff known to raise t levels + you don't really seem to know anything about protein need + you don't know that getting t checked is just a simple blood test?
I admit that didn't know about blood test, I rarely do blood tests so I know shit about that.

Literally no one I know use Zinc and I have watched a lot of bodybuilders giving tips how to gain muscles, none of them even mentioned zync. Not even Potein nutrition isn't helping yet I waste my money on it.
You will get bald and it can kill your pp be careful. Not worth it imo no one cares about muscles anyways.
Won't use it then. Full head of hair is more important than muscles imo.

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Overlord
★★★★★
79d 9h 28m
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
47d 15h 5m
@Ellsworth
People are always welcome to pm me. The op seems to know very little about test. “Testosterone supplements” is that otc test boosters or actual test?
Don’t waste your money on those test boosters. Inject test or nothing.

Scr3am0u33ns

Scr3am0u33ns

Recruit
★★★
3d 20h 40m
Haha! Same here! And despite already an ape i worried that id morph into woolly mammoth. On the other hand, I found when I used creatine my strength increased but alot of water retention, which just kind of bloated me. Plus lots of cramping, but still not as severe as taking a hormone.

your personality

your personality

Overlord
★★★★★
35d 8h 26m
Anything I've tried to improve my condition usually ends up backfiring so no.

SupremeG

SupremeG

-
73d 22h 55m
@ionlycopenow LOL I have now ordered Zinc. Let's see if this helps me.

Haha! Same here! And despite already an ape i worried that id morph into woolly mammoth. On the other hand, I found when I used creatine my strength increased but alot of water retention, which just kind of bloated me. Plus lots of cramping, but still not as severe as taking a hormone.
I have Creatine but unfortunately it doesn't work for me.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
74d 2h 24m
@ionlycopenow LOL I have now ordered Zinc. Let's see if this helps me.

I have Creatine but unfortunately it doesn't work for me.
You need zinc + vitamin d + magnesium stack. Even then, don't expect a miracle, they'll just slightly raise your levels. I also would try actually tracking protein

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

ナンセンス
★★★★★
174d 3h 34m