Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone tried Testosterone supplements?

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
After 2.5 years of training, I still look like a soy boy. I want to build more muscles and I realize that I need to take more measures. Maybe testosterone supplements will help me? On the other hand, I'm scared that it will strengthen my body hair growth so I will look like an ape.

I simply have no need for them.

Get your test levels measured. Are you doing the vitamin d/zinc/magnesium stack? Also assuming you've been eating protein all this time

After 2.5 years of training, I still look like a soy boy. I want to build more muscles and I realize that I need to take more measures. Maybe testosterone supplements will help me? On the other hand, I'm scared that it will strengthen my body hair growth so I will look like an ape.
No

I don't even know how to measure t level. Yes, I drink light Proteine shake almost daily.
Both incredibly low IQ statements ngl... I'm assuming you also haven't been taking zinc or anything either right...

Elab.

I don't think so, sir.
So you haven't even tried taking basic stuff known to raise t levels + you don't really seem to know anything about protein need + you don't know that getting t checked is just a simple blood test?

You will get bald and it can kill your pp be careful. Not worth it imo no one cares about muscles anyways.

So you haven't even tried taking basic stuff known to raise t levels + you don't really seem to know anything about protein need + you don't know that getting t checked is just a simple blood test?
I admit that didn't know about blood test, I rarely do blood tests so I know shit about that.

Literally no one I know use Zinc and I have watched a lot of bodybuilders giving tips how to gain muscles, none of them even mentioned zync. Not even Potein nutrition isn't helping yet I waste my money on it.
You will get bald and it can kill your pp be careful. Not worth it imo no one cares about muscles anyways.
Won't use it then. Full head of hair is more important than muscles imo.

@Ellsworth
People are always welcome to pm me. The op seems to know very little about test. “Testosterone supplements” is that otc test boosters or actual test?
Don’t waste your money on those test boosters. Inject test or nothing.

Haha! Same here! And despite already an ape i worried that id morph into woolly mammoth. On the other hand, I found when I used creatine my strength increased but alot of water retention, which just kind of bloated me. Plus lots of cramping, but still not as severe as taking a hormone.

Anything I've tried to improve my condition usually ends up backfiring so no.

@ionlycopenow LOL I have now ordered Zinc. Let's see if this helps me.

Haha! Same here! And despite already an ape i worried that id morph into woolly mammoth. On the other hand, I found when I used creatine my strength increased but alot of water retention, which just kind of bloated me. Plus lots of cramping, but still not as severe as taking a hormone.
I have Creatine but unfortunately it doesn't work for me.

@ionlycopenow LOL I have now ordered Zinc. Let's see if this helps me.

I have Creatine but unfortunately it doesn't work for me.
You need zinc + vitamin d + magnesium stack. Even then, don't expect a miracle, they'll just slightly raise your levels. I also would try actually tracking protein