Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anything paranormal ever happened to you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
I.E seen a ghost, bigfoot whatever. Seeing or hearing Something that science doesn't recognize..

I once heard a loud howl/Roar in the woods late at night, im convinced it was some type of off the grid creature like Bigfoot based on sheer volume alone, I was also not in an area with any "big game" the biggest animal being a black bear at most.

This howl was so deep, loud and demonic I actually could feel the shit in the air. I stood still for about 60 seconds listening to this thing go off over and over again. I could tell it was guttural, the volume would raise steadily and reach an Apex. It was so fucking loud, I was about a quarter mile from the tree line where I think this thing was, take an 100w tube amp and dime the motherfucker and MAYBE you'd be getting into the volume range.

Here's a video of something similar, it was close to this but deeper and much louder. Skip to 0:29 to really hear it.

View: https://youtu.be/Gnyoz1bItUs

Yes. A very scary experience happened to me once, let me recall it.

I was studying for my physics test in my room. It was 2:30 AM. As time had seemed to fly by because I had taken some adderall. The computer clock hit 3:00 and I heard an odd sound. It was the sound of like...meat slapping together sort of. It was getting louder and louder and it was coming from my closet. I stood up, thinking it was just maybe some kind of odd sound coming from my Sabre’s moving or my light in my closet flickering. I look at the cracks of my closet however and see the light isn’t on but the slapping continued.

I opened my closet door, and I saw it. The most horrific thing I’ve ever seen in my life. @HidekiTojota was TWERKING in my closet! I got so scared I passed out, and when I woke up I didn’t see him anymore. I have no idea where he is now

I got so scared I passed out, and when I woke up I had cum in my ass and I didn’t see him anymore.

My nightmare:

Nightmare I had about three years ago This nightmare happened about three years ago. The dream started with me on the phone with my best friend lucas. i said "dude something doesnt feel right about tonight" he replied with "yeah l also feal really wierd almost like someone is watching me ,but its probably nothing. We should get some sleep." so we said good night and hung up i got ready for bed, and so i got in bed and slept for about 2 hours the room got intensely hot like in a oven. I opened my eyes there was this...this thing. It was a black hooded thing about three inches from my face its "face" morphed into all my family's and friend's faces but all with some kind of twisted Cheshire cat smile but but with jagged nasty teeth but the eyes were filled with insanity fueled rage then it morphed in to my face then grabbed my face. Then i woke up in a cold sweat ,crying, and terified at 4 am .

I actually have another story as well. See, I secretly have advanced privileges on this forum. I’m also an incredibly good computer hacker. So what I did was secretly hack @Zettacel ‘s computer to find out his search history.

@Zettacel ’s search history was incredibly cursed. There was a lot of scary videos in his search history, such as “BLACKED Halloween special-black man gives BBW his lollipop while her cuck bf dressed as a ghost watches”. I watched it myself, and it gave me chills. But that’s not all.

like I said, I hacked into his system and traced back his blacked.com account as well. In his comment history I found the spooky video, where he commented “ooh yeah baby I’d love to be that ghost cuck bf fuck oh my god I’m cumming”. I also saw multiple pictures of @Zettacel (from his computer’s pictures folder) of him cosplaying as a pig and going “oink oink I’m pig fucker Noah G”

Last edited:
I actually have another story as well. See, I secretly have advanced privileges on this forum. I’m also an incredibly good computer hacker. So what I did was secretly hack @Zettacel ‘s computer to find out his search history.

@Zettacel ’s search history was incredibly cursed. There was a lot of scary videos in his search history, such as “BLACKED Halloween special-black man gives BBW his lollipop while her cuck bf dressed as a ghost watches”. I watched it myself, and it gave me chills. But that’s not all.

like I said, I hacked into his system and traced back his blacked.com account as well. In his comment history I found the spooky video, where he commented “ooh yeah baby I’d love to be that ghost cuck bf fuck oh my god I’m cumming”. I also saw multiple pictures of @Zettacel (from his computer’s pictures folder) of him cosplaying as a pig and going “oink oink I’m pig fucker Noah G”
Is this legit :feelswhere: ?

Is this legit :feelswhere: ?
Everything I've said in this thread is true, including yet another spooky story.

Basically, before all this corona stuff I was in an Asian style restaurant and across the table from me I saw @pp183. Except, his menu wasn't my menu, and the stuff he was getting was not what was on the menu. It was like the restaurant owners had a secret deal with @pp183, I'm not sure. Anyway, the stuff they were giving him was odd. It was not regular food, it was oddly shaped objects. I leaned in for a closer look and to my horror, @pp183 was EATING a bat. That's not everything though.

I saw @pp183's cup. It did not look like a regular drink, even for an Asian establishment. It was white, and it was thick. I wondered what it was, and before I could make my assumption an Asian waitress put her hand on @pp183's shoulder and asked "DEW YEW NEED ANUDAH CUP OF DUH WHALE SEMEN???". I was so scared and startled I immediately payed and left.

Everything I've said in this thread is true, including yet another spooky story.

Basically, before all this corona stuff I was in an Asian style restaurant and across the table from me I saw @pp183. Except, his menu wasn't my menu, and the stuff he was getting was not what was on the menu. It was like the restaurant owners had a secret deal with @pp183, I'm not sure. Anyway, the stuff they were giving him was odd. It was not regular food, it was oddly shaped objects. I leaned in for a closer look and to my horror, @pp183 was EATING a bat. That's not everything though.

I saw @pp183's cup. It did not look like a regular drink, even for an Asian establishment. It was white, and it was thick. I wondered what it was, and before I could make my assumption an Asian waitress put her hand on @pp183's shoulder and asked "DEW YEW NEED ANUDAH CUP OF DUH WHALE SEMEN???". I was so scared and startled I immediately payed and left.
:feelswhat:

Yes. A very scary experience happened to me once, let me recall it.

I was studying for my physics test in my room. It was 2:30 AM. As time had seemed to fly by because I had taken some adderall. The computer clock hit 3:00 and I heard an odd sound. It was the sound of like...meat slapping together sort of. It was getting louder and louder and it was coming from my closet. I stood up, thinking it was just maybe some kind of odd sound coming from my Sabre’s moving or my light in my closet flickering. I look at the cracks of my closet however and see the light isn’t on but the slapping continued.

I opened my closet door, and I saw it. The most horrific thing I’ve ever seen in my life. @HidekiTojota was TWERKING in my closet! I got so scared I passed out, and when I woke up I didn’t see him anymore. I have no idea where he is now
Thought you were gonna find hamlossus jerking off in your closet.

Tons

I’ve seen ghosts

Seen shadow people on numerous occasions

I.E seen a ghost, bigfoot whatever. Seeing or hearing Something that science doesn't recognize..

I once heard a loud howl/Roar in the woods late at night, im convinced it was some type of off the grid creature like Bigfoot based on sheer volume alone, I was also not in an area with any "big game" the biggest animal being a black bear at most.

This howl was so deep, loud and demonic I actually could feel the shit in the air. I stood still for about 60 seconds listening to this thing go off over and over again. I could tell it was guttural, the volume would raise steadily and reach an Apex. It was so fucking loud, I was about a quarter mile from the tree line where I think this thing was, take an 100w tube amp and dime the motherfucker and MAYBE you'd be getting into the volume range.

Here's a video of something similar, it was close to this but deeper and much louder. Skip to 0:29 to really hear it.

View: https://youtu.be/Gnyoz1bItUs

I had an out of body experience once late at night on a winter's walk. I also saw a couple of blood red eyes that looked at me in a tunnel once after seeing a bright light in the sky for a second. Otherwise no.