Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has inceltears ever gave an explanation on why incels were still incels during their 'bluepill phase' ?

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★
No male who go through their sexual puberty starts out as an official blackpilled incel; just like no babies are born evil.

Becoming blackpilled is a long process and being bluepilled at first is just part of the natural process.

So has IT ever theorized why some incels were still 'incel' during their bluepill phase (which usually takes many years) without having any incel ideology whatsoever ?

Us incels don't exist on their minds as human beings, they just see us as enemies. If they had the chance they would boil us alive. For them it is not about explaining inceldom, or explaining anything for that matter. They would rather make fun of us and feel better about themselves. I will go ahead and say, if anyone were to think about male-female relationships without influence of romanitc media he would reach the undeniable truth, the blackpill. They can deny our thoughts, our existance, but they cannot deny the science of evolutionary psychology. It is over for soycels.

Us incels don't exist on their minds as human beings, they just see us as enemies. If they had the chance they would boil us alive. For them it is not about explaining inceldom, or explaining anything for that matter. They would rather make fun of us and feel better about themselves. I will go ahead and say, if anyone were to think about male-female relationships without influence of romanitc media he would reach the undeniable truth, the blackpill. They can deny our thoughts, our existance, but they cannot deny the science of evolutionary psychology. It is over for soycels.
IT says that they’re open to discussion and want to help some of us but that’s all bullshit. I’ve literally seen some of them say that we should just fucking die when we haven’t actually done anything.

This, how can anyone take seriously a sub thats literally called "Incel Tears". Like they enjoy seeing us being doomed.

They don't talk about the "bluepilled phase," they don't acknowledge that it ever happened. They only talk about incels in the present tense.

We are incels, and as such we attract free hatred because yes and because we exist. Because we are genetic waste, normies are programmed to isolate us and to wish us dead. This is what happens with IT and any normie.

You try to understand logic and rationality behind any normie theory is stupid. Normies will deny reality and contradict logic just to disagree with incels, because disagreeing irritates and irritating reduces their life expectancy. Just understand that normies want you dead and will do anything for it, deny reality, ignore ethics and manners and any other bluepill shit.

platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes.
:feelskek:

Girls could sense our future bad personalities

I hate it when they say "this is why you're inkel" assuming you were always blackpilled. It's like saying "this is why you're starving" to hungry africans who finally started getting angry for not having food.

A good question they can't answer

Because "they were creepy nice guys™ who felt they were owed sex for acting like a boyfriend with all the responsibilities but none of the benefits"
This.

Cucktears thinks we're all disillusioned "Nice Guys". While that may be true for a lot of us, that's not always the case, and regardless, "Nice Guyism" is the logical conclusion of foids telling ugly men that looks don't matter and it's all about being a good person. So whether the nice guy act was genuine or not, ugly men understandably feel cheated when it doesn't get them what they were promised, and foids continue to lie by either insisting the act was fake, or rescind their promise, claim they never made it in the first place, and accuse the man of being entitled. Genuine nice guys start becoming not-so-nice while the ones who really were just putting on a show get even worse than they already were.

Foids would ultimately benefit from being honest about their preferences, but very few of them see that.

This.

Cucktears thinks we're all disillusioned "Nice Guys". While that may be true for a lot of us, that's not always the case, and regardless, "Nice Guyism" is the logical conclusion of foids telling ugly men that looks don't matter and it's all about being a good person. So whether the nice guy act was genuine or not, ugly men understandably feel cheated when it doesn't get them what they were promised, and foids continue to lie by either insisting the act was fake, or rescind their promise, claim they never made it in the first place, and accuse the man of being entitled. Genuine nice guys start becoming not-so-nice while the ones who really were just putting on a show get even worse than they already were.

Foids would ultimately benefit from being honest about their preferences, but very few of them see that.

Last sentence is astronomical stratospheric IQ levels.

Ca877bc

Because "they were creepy nice guys™ who felt they were owed sex for acting like a boyfriend with all the responsibilities but none of the benefits" and other platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes platitudes.

Einstein IQ.

They think all of us just suddenly started to think like this for no particular reason
full

This honestly...
I was irradiating bad vibes before I even found the blackpill... It was my inner toxic masculinity.
Olgierd Von Everec is the best character from the Witcher 3.

Olgierd Von Everec is the best character from the Witcher 3.
I haven't actually played Hearts of Stone fully yet... Only Blood and Wine with the main game, really gotta finish everything now...

I haven't actually played Hearts of Stone fully yet... Only Blood and Wine with the main game, really gotta finish everything now...
You need to beat heart of stone. It’s great. The storyline is better than blood and wine.

"Nice Guyism" is the logical conclusion of foids telling ugly men that looks don't matter and it's all about being a good person. So whether the nice guy act was genuine or not, ugly men understandably feel cheated when it doesn't get them what they were promised, and foids continue to lie by either insisting the act was fake, or rescind their promise, claim they never made it in the first place, and accuse the man of being entitled.
Tesla IQ. When one's told "You're bitter. This is why you don't get laid", he can conclude that being nice helps him to get laid. "You're lazy. This is why you don't get good grades". A conclusion can be taken, if you study you get good grades. As for nice guys, it turns out that being nice don't get them laid. He, or us perhaps, feel like a fool for doing something not helping to achieve what is wanted. More so with personality pills like Meekspill or Bundypill, being nice doesn't help. In my country there's a proverb "results don't betray your efforts". In nice guys case, they realize that basically they do no effort by being nice to get laid.

Also it's brutal to be a nice guy not getting a girl when girls around you keep complaining "I'm abused by my bf". And stories like "I left my abusive ex". Being a jerk chad can make your relationship over, but being a nice incel makes it never began

This is a very good question, I would like to see what IT comes up with.

They think all of us just suddenly started to think like this for no particular reason
full

they don’t understand that we’ve discovered the blackpill OUT OF NECESSITY of trying to understand why our lives are the way they are.

Yeah, just like how they say incels are violent and dangerous. That's bullshit because sex havers are thousands of times more dangerous, even when it comes to percentages and ratios they still commit far more acts of violence.

But they don't actually care about violence/murderers, it's just an excuse.
they don’t understand that we’ve discovered the blackpill OUT OF NECESSITY of trying to understand why our lives are the way they are.
Yeah they think we just sat around and came up with this shit for fun or for whatever twisted reason and they think that it's the blackpill that made us who we are.

The blackpill is just the result of us looking for answers in a rational, scientific way. As opposed to useless bluepilled platitudes or extremely inefficient if not outright useless redpill advice.

They don't talk about the "bluepilled phase," they don't acknowledge that it ever happened. They only talk about incels in the present tense.
If they talked about it they would come to the conclusion that we are correct.. can't have that. That is why they delude themselves hard.
As opposed to useless bluepilled platitudes or extremely inefficient if not outright useless redpill advice.
In this pointless world, those who want to know the truth and hunt it down shall know of the Black. :blackpill:

Last edited: