Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Has it been proven that an asian make can actually get matches on tinder?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Not trying to start a race war or anything but we know that tinder is chad or tyrone online. Is it even possible to get any good responses from women and match women who actually seem interested if you're asian?

Which makes the real question: Does an asian make exist who can compete on the level of Chad or Tyrone?

yea if ur chang enough it works

Asian males = Money. So they have it easy since whores are all about that sweet gold

Can we post an actual chang so ricecels can see what to strive towards

Asian males = Money. So they have it easy since whores are all about that sweet gold
Cope

Yes, sure, why not? They just need to kpopmaxx.

Yeah you're right money is useless... Bitches crave the gold more than anything.
There's enough white richcels looking to betabuxx, they don't need to go for a ricecel.

They'll go for a rich rice man. Havn't you seen the Chinese mass importing young Ukrainians? Money rules all

NO NO NO does not work that way at all faggot. For the most part, women can't be bought. Then again you are a "tallfag" so I naturally hate you, and do not believe you belong here at all

Wasn't there an asian male model that went on tinder and didn't get any matches or something?

They'll go for a rich rice man. Havn't you seen the Chinese mass importing young Ukrainians? Money rules all
Ukraine is poor as fuck, they're desperate for any rich guy to come along. You think that works on Western roasties?

Ya if he's 6ft+

NO NO NO does not work that way at all faggot. For the most part, women can't be bought. Then again you are a "tallfag" so I naturally hate you, and do not believe you belong here at all

I hate you too but hate can be healthy.

Some foids like them more than whites.
My cousin has always been dating asians.

I hate you too but hate can be healthy.
I always get a "fast and furious/ Vin Diesel" low IQ vibe from dudes that think money actually matters in attracting women

Daily reminder there was a study that showed an Asian male has to make 500k a year MORE to have the same dating success as an average white guy. And as we all know the average white guy in the West gets nothing on tinder jfl.

I think some made an experiment about kpopmaxxin in the Netherlands here

Changs only fucking subhuman like me wont get me anywhere only place is graveyard