Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has Morgan Lahaye ( blackops2cel) roped?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
He hasn't been back on facebook ever since he got doxed. He's either still hiding from us or he has roped. I think there's a fair chance that he is dead. Just imagine the shock of finding out that you are an internet meme on a forum dedicated to losers and social outcasts.

Idk but it's over for him so most likely

I think he is coping with games

He hasn't been back on facebook ever since he got doxed. He's either still hiding from us or he has roped. I think there's a fair chance that he is dead. Just imagine the shock of finding out that you are an internet meme on a forum dedicated to losers and social outcasts.

I hope not he is our lord after all

Hopefully he's just coping with his waifu lightning. I felt bad for him when he got doxxed, imagine spending your time playing video games and coping and then one day you find out you've become the prime example for an ugly man. If he hasn't roped he's probably a complete mess.
This tbh, poor guy at least seemed happy playing Final Fantasy and being bluepilled. I hope realizing that he's an icon among ugly virgins didn't break him.

I hope he's busy coping, kinda sad how people bullied him tbh.

Hail St. Morgan!
14F125E9 96D6 4323 AA63 DABC20291145

He probably just keeps his content hidden from people who aren't his friends on Facebook.

I hope he isnt dead, he seems like he was coping well.

Cucktears like to blame us for doing this to him, but in reality it was people like themselves who labeled him as an ugly incel. We just picked it up after.

He will rope, but in 3 days he will rise again.

Feel bad for him ngl

I would rope if I was doxxed this hard

I feel very bad for him i hope hes doing alright

he's with Saint Elliot now

I feel bad for Saint Morgan and I do hope he copes instead of ropes.

I did not kill myself...

Poor guy tbh. I hate the mocking around him,its bad.

Why does he always remind me of MuesProductions every time I see his picture? And also, I’ve been doxed myself and it did nothing to me. You just gotta lay dormant for a while until the heat goes over. Every meme dies over time, so him becoming a meme is no excuse to rope. The only good reason to rope would be if there were a job that you wanted that you won’t be able to get because of what you said online that they could easily find by searching your resume. But if you’re a NEET, I don’t think there’s anything to worry about. He should be fine. If not, then he would still be /ourmartyr/.

Last edited:
Most likely went into hiding because of being doxxed. He wasn't the kinda guy to rope, from what I could tell of the words he actually wrote.

I don't think so. He seemed like a massively bluepilled guy