Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Has St.Manlet increased our popularity

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
★★★★★
721690EC 6A8A 4274 8158 C8AA64F4DFD1

2D71E0E4 63BA 4DF9 ADFC BAEB3C2FDFB0

The forum should be dead at this time and yet we have 1,600 guests lurking here

I guess big things come in small packages.

Strange. What are they planning?

Strange. What are they planning?
I have no clue, but some members posted his YouTube channel in a recently made incel ok discussion thread. It’s pretty active but someone should download the videos before the normies find it and fuck up everything

We always were popular

We always were popular
Yeah, but 1.6k during .co dead hours? There’s no way St.Manlet had nothing to do with this. He’s driven extra traffic towards us

Yeah, but 1.6k during .co dead hours? There’s no way St.Manlet had nothing to do with this. He’s driven extra traffic towards us
youre right

ITs , reddits cucks in general

I have no clue, but some members posted his YouTube channel in a recently made incel ok discussion thread. It’s pretty active but someone should download the videos before the normies find it and fuck up everything
post the video here

post the video here

I wouldnt be surprised if in a couple months of years it becomes avg to have 2k-3k total users during peak traffic tbh

St. Morgan

I wouldnt be surprised if in a couple months of years it becomes avg to have 2k-3k total users during peak traffic tbh
If we don’t get shut down or implode that is
St. Morgan
Rarely is a persons real name ever used when they are deemed saints. I have no control over what you call him however

If we don’t get shut down or implode that is

Rarely is a persons real name ever used when they are deemed saints. I have no control over what you call him however

As if I'm doxxing him, it's the name of the youtube channel JFL

St. Baglecel is great however

As if I'm doxxing him, it's the name of the youtube channel JFL

St. Baglecel is great however
I’m not saying you’re dozing him, it’s just that people always nicknamed them based on a trait that was specific to them. I myself call him St.Manlet but the name braincels gave him is more popular amongst the users here

Bluepillers go fckurself,lol its the first time nearly everyone in this world is against one group.They wanna end us

Bluepillers go fckurself,lol its the first time nearly everyone in this world is against one group.They wanna end us
For every day that passes our oppressors are inching ever closer. We’re already mocked and looked down upon but soon people will go out of their way to harass us. Incels won’t be able to go a day without being attacked on all sides

It started with the Delphine bathwater stuff, we have had 1000+ guests at all times from that point forward.

:what::what::what:
there is an activity page for the forum where you can see what the guests&users are doing
but i forgot where to find it and i lost the link.
Interesting, I’ll do some digging

hopefully i can become a familiar symbol among the cucks

Well the traffic has died down but it looks like St.Manlet is capitalizing on this

More manlets should join our forums after this incident, but they're too stupid and cowardly. Instead they attempt to accumulate more pats on the head for being a good boy, unlike bad man Bagelcel.

Jfl. The women rrspecters are literally shaking

Jfl. The women rrspecters are literally shaking
The crazy thing is he didn’t even say anything against them. He stated that he was persecuted and left it at that and yet he’s labeled as some creep who hates women. I really hate normies

:what::what::what:
there is an activity page for the forum where you can see what the guests&users are doing
but i forgot where to find it and i lost the link.
Click on "Members online" on the front page.

Is recruiting bad?

Now cucks will think we're all angry manlets jfl.

What's bad about them? The more blackpillers there are the better.
If we aren’t dealing with hordes of shit posters we’re dealing with fakecels. If we’re not dealing with fakecels then it sub8 theorists, infiltrators, IT baiters, race baiters, meme theorists, or edgy teens. Combine that with the fact that the high quality posters are far and few between and the less we say about the average IQ of this place the better.

Things were never perfect and a lot of the great users of old were in fact fakes, but it seems that not only has the quality of the members dropped but this place doesn’t even have its own identity even more. Sure we’re seen as a big incel forum to those in the know, but every day I see things just being copied from other sites. Sometimes entire threads are just copies of things you can find on places like lookism, braincels, /r9k/ and /pol/. This place fees more like an amalgamation of various sites rather than a place where incels can converse and connect while sharing experiences and generating ideas. Just comparing the first 6 months of 2018 to the first 6 months in 2019 should be a big eye opener

Things were never perfect and a lot of the great users of old were in fact fakes, but it seems that not only has the quality of the members dropped but this place doesn’t even have its own identity even more. Sure we’re seen as a big incel forum to those in the know, but every day I see things just being copied from other sites. Sometimes entire threads are just copies of things you can find on places like lookism, braincels, /r9k/ and /pol/. This place fees more like an amalgamation of various sites rather than a place where incels can converse and connect while sharing experiences and generating ideas. Just comparing the first 6 months of 2018 to the first 6 months in 2019 should be a big eye opener
I think that's better. Being too strict will close off many people from the blackpill. I can deal with some spammers who will get banned eventually, and fakecel braggers who also get banned, but overall it's a positive. I wish there was a way to only get the good posters and weed out the bad ones from the beginning, but it looks like if we want the site to grow and the blackpill to spread that doesn't seem possible.

I think that's better. Being too strict will close off many people from the blackpill. I can deal with some spammers who will get banned eventually, and fakecel braggers who also get banned, but overall it's a positive. I wish there was a way to only get the good posters and weed out the bad ones from the beginning, but it looks like if we want the site to grow and the blackpill to spread that doesn't seem possible.
I’m not saying that everyone needs to be serious poster and a shut-in truecel but as someone with little experience when it comes to forums it seems as if the overall quality of fourthly culture as a whole has become a shell of its former self. I’d rather have 100 great posters here than 500 spammers, fakes, attention whores, and shills

I’m not saying that everyone needs to be serious poster and a shut-in truecel but as someone with little experience when it comes to forums it seems as if the overall quality of fourthly culture as a whole has become a shell of its former self. I’d rather have 100 great posters here than 500 spammers, fakes, attention whores, and shills
What did you like about the old forum times? There were spammers and fakes back then too.

What did you like about the old forum times?
It might be the depression talking but things just seemed more lively. New and creative theories were being made every week, interesting polls were created, sagas were told, people conversed about observations they made while going about their business, even actuall experiments were done. The members seemed to be connected, wether or not they liked each other they at the very least understood each other’s personalities and experiences. Most members had distinct beliefs and personalities while many of the modern members are more like atomized drones who are either clumsily bumping into each other or coming together to form a straight line. Everything seems so dull and predictable now

After the incel upspring we will be

Light YagamiHD

The gods of a new world

It might be the depression talking but things just seemed more lively. New and creative theories were being made every week, interesting polls were created, sagas were told, people conversed about observations they made while going about their business, even actuall experiments were done. The members seemed to be connected, wether or not they liked each other they at the very least understood each other’s personalities and experiences. Most members had distinct beliefs and personalities while many of the modern members are more like atomized drones who are either clumsily bumping into each other or coming together to form a straight line. Everything seems so dull and predictable now
Maybe so, but I might not be interested in those things as much so I haven't noticed a big difference in quality. Maybe it's repetitive, but back in the day it would be less repetitive but also less activity. It doesn't seem to be a big deal to me though.

Maybe so, but I might not be interested in those things as much so I haven't noticed a big difference in quality. Maybe it's repetitive, but back in the day it would be less repetitive but also less activity. It doesn't seem to be a big deal to me though.
What are you interested in, aside from spreading the blackpill

What are you interested in, aside from spreading the blackpill
I usually reply to funny threads, or blackpills currently in the news. I'm not always that intersted in individual's blackpill stories because I've already heard or dealt with them all.

I hope the visitors get blackpilled

It's the BBC documentary, not Bagelcel. I wish it were Bagelcel. I hope his star burns through the night.

Could the 1k bluepillers all be people working for the tactless, dishonest incel documentary