Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Has St.Manlet increased our popularity

I usually reply to funny threads, or blackpills currently in the news. I'm not always that intersted in individual's blackpill stories because I've already heard or dealt with them all.
You could argue that those get predictable and repetttive as well, but to each his own
It's the BBC documentary, not Bagelcel. I wish it were Bagelcel. I hope his star burns through the night.
That’s disappointing if true

Yes, probably for the good.

Sadly because he's a manlet he'll simply be ridiculed until the next news cycle instead of getting the respect and attention he deserves
Yup, them’s the breaks. I’m disgusted by what I see

I've been playing spacestation 13 nonstop since the 4th. What happened?

Manlets aren't even animals to society
I really feel for them, being ugly is one thing but Bering viewed as a subhuman and having actual physical disadvantages must be hell

It is hell. I hate myself and my body every day. I've never gotten respect. I've always been bullied for my height.
I feel for you man there’s nothing worse than having a target painted on your back. I got bullied for different reasons but even now I feel unsafe when I go out. In general though, manlets have to deal with both physical and verbal attacks and the only people who will actually care are people with the same struggles