Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has the racepill made anyone here into racists?

I dont hate anybody solely because of their race, but multiculturalism is a dangerous experiment that should be stopped

I consider myself a race realist, I have no ill-will to others purely based on race.

I never really hated anyone for skin color or religion but I'm beginning to hate jews because of a certain kike that's lurking around here

That doesnt mean some white foids dont believe it and give pussy that rightfully belongs to a white to a black
Its getting pushed by the media as actually happening on a large scale, just look at commercials (almost every single one has an interracial couple) but black guys really don't have much luck in dating outside of their race.

"uglier" - are you sure? You are a fat ugly fuck yourself, they would have to be pretty ugly

You also have low IQ and aspieness as judged by your performance on that show and inability to remain in college or get a job while blaming both on muh race.
Low IQ Boomer Rage in action, 0 arguments made in this post.

yes racepill(JBE theory) makes me furious