Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has there ever been a curry school shooter or serial killer ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
I’ve noticed that there has even been asian, who are usually perceived as low T and beta, school shooters. But if there’s a group of people that’s more mocked than them, it’s curries. The constant meming and openly expressed hatred women possess towards them, why aren’t there any curries doing this ? Curries are even more despised by women and overall more socially stigmatized. Like Asians, lot of curries have been bullied in their school years if they were seen as outsiders. This has all been apparent to me in the past 2 years and I still haven’t heard of one. Personally, I’m too high inhib but there has to be some Indians/Pakistanis who aren’t. I would even assume curry muslims are more likely to do this. Has there been one I haven’t heard of ? After all this, i would be surprised if no one has

I've never heard of one either, they're too low T and have a lighter version of the collective bagman genes.

too pussy to shoot up a school

How come Asians have then
Because part of their bugman collectiveism is assimilation, so sometimes when they live to the west they learn emotion and western culture to the point where they can also seek revenge.

In curryland yes but not in the west

I’ve noticed that there has even been asian, who are usually perceived as low T and beta, school shooters. But if there’s a group of people that’s more mocked than them, it’s curries. The constant meming and openly expressed hatred women possess towards them, why aren’t there any curries doing this ? Curries are even more despised by women and overall more socially stigmatized. Like Asians, lot of curries have been bullied in their school years if they were seen as outsiders. This has all been apparent to me in the past 2 years and I still haven’t heard of one. Personally, I’m too high inhib but there has to be some Indians/Pakistanis who aren’t. I would even assume curry muslims are more likely to do this. Has there been one I haven’t heard of ? After all this, i would be surprised if no one has

Asians have Genghis Khan and their army genes, so they have fighter genes, sadly Genghis Khan empire didn't last at least enough time to change foid sexual taste for them, with enough generations of rape males force a sexual taste on foids (that's how the Chad taste was imposed).

There have been quite a few extreme rape cases with the females dying from it. I think this is also a way of going ER. Not saying it is good. Going ER is not good either. It leads to nowhere and fucks up your own life. But I think it is similar in a way.

idk man they seem like they would join isis over going ER

India is the gangrape capital of the world and if you consider Pakistanis Indian (they technically are) there have been plenty of terrorist attacks committed by them.

Asians have Genghis Khan and their army genes, so they have fighter genes, sadly Genghis Khan empire didn't last at least enough time to change foid sexual taste for them, with enough generations of rape males force a sexual taste on foids (that's how the Chad taste was imposed).
high IQ tbh

we western curries really need to step up our game

we western curries really need to step up our game
Most beta and docile curries come to the west, they come to the west for wageslaving to get out of the poverty, they won't go ER.

They tend to spend their time coping by fashionmaxing.

To add check out kimveer gill, most relatable punjabicel university shooter only got 1 kill though it was stacy. Also look up biswanth haldar who got 1 kill though he was oldcel.