Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has there ever been a foid user on this website?

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
that claimed and proved she was a foid?

the first ban appeal jfl

multiple. prolly some here now tbh

There’s 38 bluepillers looking at this thread, I reckon at least one of them is a foid

Lots of foids have infiltrated this site guarantee

that claimed and proved she was a foid?
@Chewbacca , she even posted her pics
but heres, the thing, when she posted her pics, everyone believed her to be a male incel. Thats how fucking ugly she was, it was only when she finally admitted she was a foid in the forums was she then banned

Every single one of us could be an infiltrator. I think they are more common than a lot of users here think

but heres, the thing, when she posted her pics, everyone believed her to be a male incel. Thats how fucking ugly she was, it was only when she finally admitted she was a foid in the forums was she then banned
JFL
Every single one of us could be an infiltrator. I think they are more common than a lot of users here think
Never began for feminine looking Incels.

i doubt that, why would a foid be here talking to people who hates her entire guts instead of going to r/trufemcels

There are multiple foids lurking everyday laughing at our posts.

@daughter2 and @A_Broken_Person

Of course there has been

To all the females seeing this thread............................I hate you. Thank you.

I don't know but on reddit some people have said they are watching incel forums so I would say it's possible that we have foids parading around as incels.

There's been quite a few. Luckily they seem rare. Most of them out themselves during the registration process
That's what I figured. I've been looking through some of the posts of the people outed to be female. Maybe it's just hindsight, but there's something distinctively "foidian" about the way they express themselves and construct their thoughts, like a gap in logic. There's an unwillingness to appear mean in @Chewbacca 's messages, and some barely hidden undercurrent of virtue signaling that's just under every sentence they spew, even when pretending to be male. Everyone should familiarize themselves with these old posts and learn to identify infiltrators. The more they talk, the more they'll reveal the ugliness of thought that characterizes their sex.

god fucking damn OP lurk more fucking newfags

yes
like 3 or 4
but many more that we dont know

:feelskek:

That's what I figured. I've been looking through some of the posts of the people outed to be female. Maybe it's just hindsight, but there's something distinctively "foidian" about the way they express themselves and construct their thoughts, like a gap in logic. There's an unwillingness to appear mean in @Chewbacca 's messages, and some barely hidden undercurrent of virtue signaling that's just under every sentence they spew, even when pretending to be male. Everyone should familiarize themselves with these old posts and learn to identify infiltrators. The more they talk, the more they'll reveal the ugliness of thought that characterizes their sex.
I noticed this exact thing with @Chewbacca. the thing that stood out to me is that all of her posts had too much of an "optimistic" tone. she lacked the general jadedness that most members of this forum have. there's a sense of dread and despair behind every truecel post, and she never had that at all. her attempts to emulate it mostly came down to "I'm so ugly no one cares about me", which is like something a teenage girl posts on her instagram, not a 30 y/o incel who's never experienced love or empathy. she'll never be able to understand or empathize with that type of loneliness, and so she'll never be able to LARP it either

holy fuck

i heard that in the old days there was one so ugly that people didn't notice it's a foid even though she posted a selfie, idk if that specific part is true but i know she posted for a while before being found out. also, there was one back in 2018 that made a thread admitting to it.

I noticed this exact thing with @Chewbacca. the thing that stood out to me is that all of her posts had too much of an "optimistic" tone. she lacked the general jadedness that most members of this forum have. there's a sense of dread and despair behind every truecel post, and she never had that at all. her attempts to emulate it mostly came down to "I'm so ugly no one cares about me", which is like something a teenage girl posts on her instagram, not a 30 y/o incel who's never experienced love or empathy. she'll never be able to understand or empathize with that type of loneliness, and so she'll never be able to LARP it either
I remember reading somewhere that "pretending to be sick is like holding a coiled spring in your hand." That's how it must be -- a healthy person pretending to be sick, or vice versa. It's very difficult to take the opposite train of thought to what you really believe, and pretend to having experiences you've never had (and, in your just world fallacy, half don't believe even occur): you'll either sound too moderate (as @Chewbacca) or you'll sound like you're making a satire or parody of incels.

Typical foid

Just watch for typography, if you've taken a group writing course in college and reviewed a female's essay, you'll notice they're all the same format.
Almost wholesome yet bitchy at the same time

So many foids from IT come here to laugh at us. Thats ok. But why the fuck would you bitches make an account?

Also wanted to add: many foid users will register on this site with the object of doing a school presentation or master's thesis in gender studies or other sociopolitical experiment. So if they start asking probing questions like "How far will you be willing to go to not be incel," trying to force a conclusion of repressed homosexuality or transgenderism onto incels (like @Chewbacca did at the end of her life cycle on this forum), then you should be highly suspicious and be more inclined toward a judgment of the user being a foid.

Yea sadistic foids have been here

Too all female reading this.
Read my title.

A self-proclaimed foid from Germany offered to fuck virgins from this site

Another was a black, fat, ugly, manly looking foid who wanted to join us as a woman (got mentioned already https://incels.is/members/3015/)

Last edited:
I read that there was this foid who infiltrated as chewbacca:shock: