Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has there ever been a time where something prevented you from taking your life?

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
Title

My lack of wanting to kill myself prevents me from doing it

Kinda.

I was incredibly depressed at a time and got VERY drunk and tried to slit my own throat. But at some point passed out.

My parents are the only reason why it isn't done.

The self preservation instinct just overwhelmed me tbh. I came to the realization that no amount of reassurance nor depressive episodes could override my innate will to live.

absence of anything afterwards
time: all the time

A game. Because i did'n't want to miss any new updates :feelstrash::feelsrope:

Well, I plan on dying of something within the next 40 years. If Heaven exists, that’s eternal happiness. If Hell exists, that’s eternal torture.

I figure I can take 40 more years of this shit if I get to go to Heaven. If Heaven doesn’t exist, then I guess I’ll just be dead and won’t care anyway.

Lack of access to an easy and painless method has prevented me from killing myself. I believe I am often in an emotional state in which I can exceed the motivational threshold for suicide by a relatively easier method, e.g., gunshot or jumping, but not one required for a relatively harder method, e.g., self-disembowelment or suspension hanging.

Maybe,i was planning to kill myself when i was 16 if i failed my class, got a really sharp knife and had it all planned out, my bitch of a teacher ended up passing me eventually If she didn't, i might've finished it but probably i would pussy out.