Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has there ever been an ER who had both a father and a gf?

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Most ER’s (95%+) were raised by single mothers
And AFAIK no ER had a gf. Stephen paddock sort of did but IIRC his dad wasn’t in his life growing up. He was a Bank robber or something.

But has any ER had both a dad AND a gf?

is the most effective mass shooting prevention just having a dad and a gf?

Last edited:
Father? Yes. Gf? I don't know

Manlet from game of Normies.
His father fucked his gf, and then the manlet killed them both
brutal

Maybe you just need one of them.

That kid in parkland, I think a shooter who was pissed at his sister last year

That kid in parkland, I think a shooter who was pissed at his sister last year
I don’t think the parkland kid had a gf

are you talking about that guy in Ohio that killed his sister and a bunch of other people ?

Well of the Columbine killers at least one of them had a girlfriend and one of them had a father in the picture.

Well of the Columbine killers at least one of them had a girlfriend and one of them had a father in the picture.
Did either one have both?

Manlet from game of Normies.
His father fucked his gf, and then the manlet killed them both
brutal

Tyrion was a legit midget not a manlet ..at least give the manlets some credit

Or im coping :feelsbadman:

Most ER's have parents and gfs.

Yeah, it's another blackpill and another brutal mog.

paddock and mateen were old fucks though, they weren't chads at all but still they weren't incels either

paddock and mateen were old fucks though, they weren't chads at all but still they weren't incels either
Mateen was motivated by Islam. He and others like him are the exceptions to this discussion. Killing was not an end in itself for him. Coercing the state was.

also can’t explain paddock. Just checked his wiki and his dad was alive and not in prison during his youth. Don’t know if he was around to raise him though. nobody knows paddocks motivation.

he didn’t have children though. And at that point in your life in your 60’s, having children is equal in importance to having a gf in your teens and 20’s. Otherwise your life is incomplete.

i think most incel hERos probably won't have a gf since they wouldn't be incels if they did lmao