Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Has this guy been banned? INFILTRATOR

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
this was on a cucktears post

MODS PLS FIND INFILTRATOR AND BAN HIM. YOU HAVE CAR PIC AS HINT!!!!!!!!!!!

Pederast of noculture

Tohrupikta

im looking at the members list rn

What a fucking retard

If the guy actually went through the trouble of coming up with a backstory, he'll probably know this place well enough to anticipate the witch hunt... any way to see avatars that have recently been changed (mods?)?

LowIQ, should have just PMed a mod now they can just change avi.

thats @C450_4matic
hes already banned

1000 messages larping as an incel to post ss on inkeltears. That's a whole new level of pathetic.

Larped for 1.5 years with over 1000 messages and never got caught JFL
Also lol at this cucked "devotion"

i agree lol. thats worst anime studio. all their animes are some school romance chit more boring than boruto or naruto fillers.
and mind you good romances are good. i have hard times believeing theres such non-picky audience that is sattisfied with this studio's misbehavings and low quality dull animes

however, its all about money, they make money on it, so they willcontinue pushing this shit

there was no reason to burn it down though lol

i saw othesr fags making the same shit threads

i agree lol. thats worst anime studio. all their animes are some school romance chit more boring than boruto or naruto fillers.
and mind you good romances are good. i have hard times believeing theres such non-picky audience that is sattisfied with this studio's misbehavings and low quality dull animes

however, its all about money, they make money on it, so they willcontinue pushing this shit

there was no reason to burn it down though lol

Wrong post lmao

Whats up nigger faggot
Whats going on up here ??

Is shit going down at IT ??

Edit: Ohh never mind...
If you thought I was calling you a retard I didn't mean it like that I was referencing when you said it once. I forget what the context for it was. You are my friend your ohh nevermind edit makes me feel sad and guilty :(

If you thought I was calling you a retard I didn't mean it like that I was referencing when you said it once. I forget what the context for it was. You are my friend your ohh nevermind edit makes me feel sad and guilty :(
L0L
I was joking dude.
I know that reference.
Chill out bro.
:feelshmm:

That edit was related to this thread.
Not your post.