Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Has this happened to you in school or anywhere?

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
You sit by some girl and they always move seats right after? Most of the time I choose my seat randomly too so Im not trying to hit on them, and i dont even look or say anything cause im autistic

:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelskek::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsugh:

I make sure to never sit beside girls

I do what I can to avoid sitting near women because I don't want to deal with the stress of being around them and I don't want them to think I'm wanting to hit on them or something.

Sometimes I'll move seats if a girl sits next to me.

It happened once.

I purposely don't sit next to foids, don't need extra ropefuel in my life

Or vice versa, you sit somewhere and the area AROUND you is empty, no one wants to sit near you

This continues to happen to me even at my jobs boyo. It's over. Pass the rope.

I usually don't sit next to most people besides from my friend if he is in the same class as me.

A girl in primary school literally left the school and went home ( we were about ten) when the teacher told her she has to sit with me. She was so disgusted by the idea that she just left. :feelsrope: Than the teacher gave me shit like it;s my fault because i must of said something to her even tho i never did. Overall foids would always refuse to sit with me, one in middle school even told me to fuck off when i tried to sit with her as there where no other seats left. They always hated me and i never knew why. Now at least i know. Fuck those cunts.

Yes, it happened quite frequently, and I make an effort to smell good when I'm out in public.

I do what I can to avoid sitting near women because I don't want to deal with the stress of being around them and I don't want them to think I'm wanting to hit on them or something.

Sometimes I'll move seats if a girl sits next to me.

Generally I was always the first one to get a seat. Most people would just avoid sitting next to me as best as they could

More times than I can count

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back