Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Has watching anime become harder for anyone else?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Nowadays seeing that animes have become much more bluepilled and fanservice compared to older ones such as the legendary berserk I feel like it's a lot harder.
Watching romantic shit in animes just kills me on the inside, seeing the fag chad characters knowing I'll never meet these standards just reminds me of the tough reality.

Maybe it's just me, maybe I'm the only one round here forcefully being reminded of his own failures because of my shitty damaged brain, but maybe somebody else feels this way? I need the anime to be deep and have meaning if it's gonna have chads and romantic shit because I can't the stand the vanity combined with the comparisons that always fail me.

Tired of only chads in animes, this romantic shit that'll never exist, I want something, else. Stronger, actually having meaning, not some shit bluenime as posted by weebcels on this site.

I read this site, stare at the ceiling and wagecuck. Lots of good anime in my backlog that I will probably never watch.

watching anime with male characters

I only watch pre-2010 anime, current anime is all crap except for a few shows like: Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on titans, Full Metal Panic and One piece.

I recently watched all Ghost in the shell anime (inluding the movies/OVA's) and seriously it's one of the best animes I've seen in a while. I don't even bother watching current modern animes, it's all shit except for a few.

That's one of the reasons why I'm picky about the anime I watch. I would watch an all female anime like Lucky Star, A Channel, K-On!, Azumanga Daioh or something silly like Space Patrol Luluco,Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt, Nichijou, Pani Poni Dash, and Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu or action oriented Like Akame Ga Kill,Kill La Kill, One Punch Man, Assasination Classroom or anime with relatable characters such as Welcome to NHK, or Watamote. Those are just some anime that doesn't follow the same usual tropes of harems, excessive fanservice etc. I would mention Future Diary another action anime, but it does have romance in it, but it's pretty twisted especially at the end.

But that's just my two cents.

Yeah, I didn't like any of the season/new ones for years now.

The last season anime I enjoy was Chuu2 in fucking 2012, and even it sucked in the last part and second season.

Fucking hate that romantic crap too bro. Fuck anime. Last one I really enjoyed was one punch man and Kill la Kill, and those were YEARS AGO. Akame ga kill was ok, but the harem over the main character was pissing me off! Only thing I watch now is DB super and I read the one punch man and DB super manga. Everything else sucks

Last edited:
I have never watched it

Can't say I've ever watched it.

I havent watched and anime in a long time, but and the last time I tried to watch one I immediately was turned off by seeing the magical and powerful foids and a bluepilled plot.

I don't watch anime so.

Berserk has been shit since the conviction arc ended.

I've noticed the bluepilledness of many modern animes as well. Most are still very enjoyable though

I don't watch animes with shitty fanbases nor do I watch the ones with fanservice being shoved in your face every 10 seconds.

I feel the same way
The only anime/serie i have watched for the last 6 months is the punisher
Pretty good serie/entertainment with good action scenes

It's actually a lot easier since you can normally tell what's crap from a glance.

I recommend stopping watching anime. you should not watch these happy things.

Anime is cringe to me. Only anime I've actually liked were the older ones. Modern anime, at least what I know about it, which is not a lot, is painfully cringe. I'm convinced anime is a Jewish conspiracy to keep ugly men satisfied.

Would be good to see more 30+ hikikomori neets in animes, hanging with cute teen girls. But MC's either too young or too tough for easy identifying with them, and ugly bastards too ugly

Kazuma, but 30+, yes please. Megumin's age perfec105962

Last edited:
I do enjoy it less but that's probably because I've been watching it non-stop for serveral years so it no longer feels exciting as when I first started. But if you avoid modern anime then you will still find some good stuff to watch once in a while.

Chad going down

You don't see many Chads in anime these days without them being joke characters. Most of the time the MC is just a skinny feminine boy that the viewer is supposed to self insert as who has girls all over him. 90s and earlier anime is full of Chads.

watching anything got harder since i become blackpilled

Yes, I love anime but can’t get myself to watch anything that is current. Just seems too bluepilled and cringe. Also foids have jumped into the bandwagon and made everything worse. I use to not see people pushing so much boy love fujoshit. Now the internet the anime sites are full of it and faggot trap shit. Also normalfags, it a race to who can consume the most cancerous dead brain anime.

Yeah.:feelsbadman:
Anime is getting more shit each year,I hate slice of life shit.

I used to hate otakus and weebshit in my teens, fast forward a decade and I've watched a load of anime, I've got close to 2000 hours clocked up in touhou (and that's before you get into the secondary media) and I started learning Japanese.

tl;dr it got easier

modern anime is oversaturated with pure normie trash like anything that becomes popular