Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hate going outside because of foids

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Eveytime I step outside I see a filthy foid, just standing there showing off her looks. She knows everyone wants her hence why she acts all big and mighty. Lately I've been wanting to cold approach because that's legit my only chance, but I know the rules very clear, to not approach a foid if she shows no interest/doesn't even look at you, so I can be standing at a bus stop or something waiting for them to make eye contact or slightly show interest so it'd make sense to approach, but none look at me. Fuck you soyboys gay incel tears with their shitty advice "Yeh just be confident bro, hold frame when approaching them, make eye contact broooo" JFL

I think its honestly time to rise up.

Same, watching what i'll never have makes me angry

Forget approaching. Women hate you simply for existing. You could be totally minding your own business, and she'll be disgusted by your presence. This is an even bigger problem when having to buy things like food.

Forget approaching. Women hate you simply for existing. You could be totally minding your own business, and she'll be disgusted by your presence. This is an even bigger problem when having to buy things like food.
chad only

i dont pay attention to anyone tbh

i wish i could live life on recruit difficulty