Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hate towards incels in my uni is on the rise

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Awdd

I mean, in foid perspective, is that not wrong?

not with a bang but with a "I'd prefer a white 6'2 guy"

Conclusion. Personality is a meme at this point.

At this point, They're not even trying to hide it anymore

Still the cucks defend them. Good they're not hiding it anymore as any normal person believes we should have to right to defend ourselves.

Still the cucks defend them. Good they're not hiding it anymore as any normal person believes we should have to right to defend ourselves.

How anyone can observe such clear evidence in support of the blackpill, yet still claim we are wrong, is beyond me

How anyone can observe such clear evidence in support of the blackpill, yet still claim we are wrong, is beyond me
Maybe a few round house kicks to the face will snap those cucks back into shape.

duh. i’d prefer 100 dollars over 10 dollars teehee :feelstastyman:

Lol at her mentioning race. Virtue signaling at it's finest.

Almost guaranteed to be written by a noodlewhore.

People hate us and we aren't allowed to say anything back

People hate us and we aren't allowed to say anything back
"Oh my god, how dare that misogynist inkwell make a rape joke after he dealt with decades of lonliness and inceldom." :soy:

Im 6,1. Guess im not allowed. Dumb foids

Everyone gets the blackpill, but very few "get" it.

And then they cry like little babies when someone goes ER :feelshaha:.

(((Universities)))

Try saying you'd prefer a virgin, no debt, no tattoos woman than a a 30yo obese roastie and enjoy the shitstorm.

Oh funny how she mentioned white guy but faggots on this forum suggest blacks have it the easiest in the dating game.

just be 6'2 and white br0

it's time to release super STDs tbh

That's why I don't approach anymore, you only raise the ego to those rotten roasties and then you get very hurt with the rejections.

You need to go ER there

atleast im white i guess
but wait she mentioned white on both sides
:feelsmega::feelsmega::giga::giga::feelswow::feelswow:

I had people from my class talking shit about incels in front of me last semester.

Little do they know the most prominent Brazilian incel is right in front of them.

I had people from my class talking shit about incels in front of me last semester.

Little do they know the most prominent Brazilian incel is right in front of them.

Wait wait jfl people talk about this ? jfl it never gets mentioned here

is this really from your uni?

Wait wait jfl people talk about this ? jfl it never gets mentioned here
A girl talked about memes she saw in a Facebook community which is tied to imageboard culture, then 55chan got mentioned and a SJW started ranting about incels.

Uni isn't worth the time and pain if you're doing a shit degree tbh

A girl talked about memes she saw in a Facebook community which is tied to imageboard culture, then 55chan got mentioned and a SJW started ranting about incels.

Oh your an american jfl thank fuck incels are never mentioned in the uk thankfully

Oh your an american jfl thank fuck incels are never mentioned in the uk thankfully
Brazilian. Incels are not as famous here as they're in the US but we did have some media coverage after Minassian.

@Ritalincel chad confirmed

TFW you have the first but not the 2nd

Brazilian. Incels are not as famous here as they're in the US but we did have some media coverage after Minassian.

Ohhh it's over for brazziliancel's we never hear incel's in fucking uk which is good i want to keep this on the down low you get to much baggage with the title