Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Hateful music thread.

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Normies hate it when you enjoy something that they cannot understand. Post hateful music.

Used to listen to this and imagine blowing people with a shotgun

This was my favourite song back when I lifted

I was gonna see them live but they got dropped from their label because of the pedo controversy.
"The documents, which are a matter of public record, state that NCMEC (the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children) became aware of an account uploading sexually explicit photographs of “young females in their early teens or pre-teens” to the photo-sharing website Photobucket in November of 2006. After tracing the uploader’s I.P. address and determining its jurisdiction, NCMEC contacted the Everett Police Department, who subsequently launched an investigation."

This is fucking bullshit. All he was doing was uploading pics of prime jbs.

Last edited:
I haven't listened to rap in over a decade, but I enjoyed this song from the 1990s because the second verse talks about raping women.

Here's another one from 20 years ago... this whole album was as angry and rage-filled as I was back in those days...

Pretty much ANYTHING that isn't classic rock is consdidered satanic music for devil worshipers. I casually listen to some hard rock or death metal, and i get looked at weird. When will normies and grandmas ever figure out that someones music taste doesnt define who they are?

Pretty much ANYTHING that isn't classic rock is consdidered satanic music for devil worshipers. I casually listen to some hard rock or death metal, and i get looked at weird. When will normies and grandmas ever figure out that someones music taste doesnt define who they are?
It's ironic because they listen to rap and pop music which is the most evil satanic music there is. It's more evil than black metal. Mainstream rap and pop music promotes thug culture and degeneracy and millions of kids listen to it and are influenced by it. Meanwhile almost nobody listens to black metal except for a small minority of depressed outcasts.