Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hating Certain Foods: Bad Experiences or Just Random?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
I'm honestly not sure why I remembered these two experiences but I was reminiscing before bed and remembered something that seems funny now but I absolutely hated it at the time. Two of my bad food experiences that made me come to hate two things:

1) Cranberry sauce & Cranberries. As a child my Dad used to eat Cranberry sauce on everything during Thanksgiving & Christmas. I just never wanted to try it as a kid because I didn't like the way it looked and the red sauce made me think of blood for some reason. So I just never wanted to eat it. A few years go by and I'm 6 or 7 or something. He tells me to sit on his lap. I say okay and sit on his lap. Then he proceeds to shovel some turkey & cranberry sauce into my mouth. He's my Father so I figure he must know I like it. So I happily open my mouth and get ready for this joy he is spooning into me. BLEGH!!! BLAHHH!!! My eyes immediately start tearing and I spit out the food. My Dad laughs it off and says I'm overreacting. I think he tried to do this for the new few Holidays as well. Whenever we had Cranberry sauce he would try to jam that shit into my mouth either sneakily or by force. The last time he tried we were in a nice restaurant in our Christmas best. He tried shoveling down that vile Cranberry blood into my mouth and I was gagging. Everybody in the restaurant was looking at us and he kept shouting at me, "Eat it! Swallow it! It's good for you!" before my Mom pulled me away and walked us to the car. He also used to just eat cranberries all the time and one time he told me they were grapes because he knew I liked grapes. So he handed me one and I quickly popped it into my mouth because I thought it would be a sweet grape but instead it was a disgusting piece of shit cranberry and I quickly spit it out and gave him a mean look. He then got really angry and told me to leave before I got a spanking.

2) (Have another but lost train of thought and story didn't make sense. Will finish this up later.)

So as you can see I have come to detest certain foods and I wonder if it is because I have such bad memories about them and when I was first introduced to them. They still have a stain on my heart when I think about them. What about you guys? Did you experience anything similar? Do you think you just like certain things and not others and there is no logic behind it? I'm curious on what you think.

Everyone got a different taste. definitely random