Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hating chad is a supernova hyperversal cope

Spidey

Spidey

Peter Parker
-
just fucking lol at hating someone for something they were born with when you are hated for something you were born with

literally makes zero sense

People don't hate Chad for his looks. They hate him for his actions. JFL if you're this retarded holy shit.

Chads are cool.

It's not a cope to hate something. It's just an emotional state.

Chad is a subset of normie. If we hate normies, we hate Chad as well.

People don't hate Chad for his looks. They hate him for his actions. JFL if you're this retarded holy shit.

Bet OP thought he was onto something with this thread

because all Chads act the same. LMFAO.

i have seen so many people say they hate chad because he's better looking than them and ruins the sexual market for them.

just fucking lol at hating someone for something they were born with when you are hated for something you were born with

literally makes zero sense

I don't even hate Chad anymore. My hatred is strictly directed at women now.

because all Chads act the same. LMFAO.

i have seen so many people say they hate chad because he's better looking than them and ruins the sexual market for them.

Yes because we go after every Chad we see. The ones that aren't loyal and fuck 10 different girls a month are the problem. And even then, you're in direct competition with them. Not hating Chad is the same as letting him ravage your butthole because you've completely submitted to him.

Yes because we go after every Chad we see. The ones that aren't loyal and fuck 10 different girls a month are the problem. And even then, you're in direct competition with them. Not hating Chad is the same as letting him ravage your butthole because you've completely submitted to him.

I didn't say that. the only definition of a Chad is based on his looks, So yes, hating Chad is based on his looks. Even hating him because he slays more than you is a cope because you would do it too.

I didn't say that. the only definition of a Chad is based on his looks, So yes, hating Chad is based on his looks. Even hating him because he slays more than you is a cope because you would do it too.

That doesn't even make any sense lmao. I hate Chads as much as I hate normans. Who cares about his looks, if he's an unloyal manwhore then he deserves no fucking respect from me.

Also it's wrong to generalize Chads when they're assholes but it's okay to assume we'd all do the same shit he does if we were Chads.

Cool.

So hating some OVERPRIVILEGED being that shares your species, gender, age and probably socioeconomic status yet he lives like a god while you live like a peasant in all areas of life is a cope?

Okay.

This foum has to stop with the Chad worship already. Chad is the enemy.

I dont hate Chads, I hate society.

That doesn't even make any sense lmao. I hate Chads as much as I hate normans. Who cares about his looks, if he's an unloyal manwhore then he deserves no fucking respect from me.

Also it's wrong to generalize Chads when they're assholes but it's okay to assume we'd all do the same shit he does if we were Chads.

Cool.

Makes perfect sense. And all you proved is that you don't hate Chads but you hate degenerates.

im still looking for this asshole chads tbh. also, i said YOU not all of us but I didn't know you were an antidegenerate-cel like me

Cool.

lol ur coping hard if u think that you wouldn't fuck all the girls you wanted if you were chad

So hating some OVERPRIVILEGED being that shares your species, gender, age and probably socioeconomic status yet he lives like a god while you live like a peasant in all areas of life is a cope?

Okay.

This foum has to stop with the Chad worship already. Chad is the enemy.

It's a cope just like hating an underprivileged being that shares your species... etc... And you don't live like a fucking peasant. It's neither of our faults.

Fuck off with the Chad worship, you cuck.

I side with @Spidey on the Chad Question. They have been nothing but bros to me. Maybe its where I live but Chads are here don't bully. It is usually the failed normies that do so.

lol look at the tags

incels abusing other cels.

@Sadness
@eliotrogerhere

Because not hating someone = worship. Just lmfao at Sadness the edgy teenager trying way too hard to fit in and then the lookismphag that couldn't even spell elliot rodger (that he worships like a closet phag) right. The only worshippers are you LOL.

This thread is fucking gold lol

chad requires execution

This thread is fucking gold lol
that girl in your avi looks like some girl in my school that sits in front of me. she always talks and flirts with this chadlite i hate it.

also grats on almost 1000 postss

They envy Chad...
They want to be like Chad
But they can never be a Chad.

Hate and jealousy are very similar emotions

I don't care. I want all chads dead.

I admit I started to worship Chad. Chadcock is like fucking Iridium, so rare but extremely valuable and important. Hard chadcock is the most pleasurable thing for women on the planet.

It's misspelled purposely so when you Google my name I'm the only result. Also

>is secretly gay for ER
>misspells ERs name

Just lol @ this inceltears fag. "Cmon guys..Chads not mean to me. He was just born handsome. Fucking faggot. No one hates him cause he's handsome. We hate him for his *actions*. You gaycel crybaby. I'll fuck you till you love me.

I said you're secretly gay for ER because you actually worship him and have his as your pic but then you said I worship chad? Lol.

When did I say it was about what Chad did? LMFAO, you're the one crying about Chad. My point is Hating chad is a cope because you are hating him for the same reason you are hated, that's all.

You guys are literally using Inceltears argument: "We dont hate Incels because of their looks, just their actions". You're probably some fking manlet and now you're trying to pull a Mike tyson, shut the fuck up bitch.

Okay spiderman. I'm gay for ER and want to suck his hapa dick. Oh and I'm actually a short fat manlet (not a 6ft blackpilled normie whos not even incel). You happy?

Lol, so you hate Chad for the actions he hasn't done to you.

Keep it up, mr Blackpilled normie.

OP is low IQ, too many ppl on this forum suck Chad dongers.
JFL at worshipping those who mog you into oblivion because they got dealt a lucky hand in regards to genetics.

agreed, I don't hate anyone.

OP is low IQ, too many ppl on this forum suck Chad dongers.
JFL at worshipping those who mog you into oblivion because they got dealt a lucky hand in regards to genetics.

CUCKTEARS DETECTED.

"We don't hate incels because they're ugly, we hate them because of their actions."

No one is being worshipped but hating someone for the same reason you are worshipped is LOW IQ and inadvertently worshipping someone who doesn't give a fuck about you.

Hating chad is a cope, Chad should be worshipped. Usually Chad is much closer to perfection(ie Godhood) than Normies or Incels

As long as CHAD accepts reality that he didn't work for any pussy and was naturally gifted then i don't care.

Other CHADS that promote taking showers can die

I don't hate chads it's an online thing I never see any chad irl