Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "hating women isn't going to make them like you."

N

N3AR

Banned
-
This is something that multiple foids have told me, and it just really gets on my fuckin nerves because it seems like they think that is why I hate women, it isn't. I hate women because they are manipulative,mean,attention seeking, dumb whores. not just because "they don't like me." I don't want them to like me, and I don't care if they don't like me why the fuck would I care what some dumb idiotic bitch thinks of me. they can all go fucking die for all I care.

I don't want them to like me, and I don't care if they don't like me why the fuck would I care what some dumb idiotic bitch thinks of me.
Cope.

Strong first post for a greycel.

I agree with everything you said.

To foids everything you do is about attracting them. They think the only reason we do anything is in some hope of "winning" them. They're that egotistical.

Kind of an honest signal that even normies and insentient foids knows that any position a man takes regarding women is done solely to have sex with them.

really? i thought hating women will make them love me like they love chad :feelshaha:

seriously now, i tried to be nice, refrain from insulting them, try to talk

all i got was called a creep, threatened with false mollestation threats and i got ghosted

Should have blackpilled them

Chad treats foids with utter resentment and uses them as cum dumpster then they cry men are all pigs. Chad can even be convicted of murdering a foid and will still get conjugal visits while sub 8 soys who are nice fund thier onlyfans. Whether you hate them or like them makes zero difference. Having strong jawline and being 6ft+ tall makes all the difference.

You wouldn't be here if you were attractive to women. So saying you don't care about them is the very definition of coping. You're here because you can't get them. Same for OP, same for me.

When you hate foids they say be nice, but only a few years ago they ridiculed us for being niceguys jfl fuck normies.
To foids everything you do is about attracting them. They think the only reason we do anything is in some hope of "winning" them. They're that egotistical.
Winning inferior beings that we could just kidnap and rape JFL, foids do take their security for granted.
You wouldn't be here if you were attractive to women. So saying you don't care about them is the very definition of coping. You're here because you can't get them. Same for OP, same for me.
Based

tell him that loving and worshiping them wont make them love you either.
foids need to stfu jesus fuck lol

Keep taking the bait and getting triggered like a reddit sjw soy jfl

Exactly. It really is redditesque the way he rages. It's almost IT cuck level.

And he only has a generic list of responses too:-

- Low IQ
- Faggot
- Cumskin

Rinse and repeat. Truly reddit behaviour.

Having an aggressive or dominant attitude is only allowed if you're chad.
Meanwhile, being a nice guy only works.. you guessed it, if you're chad. You cannot satisfy women in any way if you're sub8.

Both us blackpilled incels and all women know that the woman would never agree to date us let alone sleep with us.

What makes women extra angry though is when a man is aware that he has no chance, so doesn't suck up to her. Only Chads are allowed to act that way in her mind...

Its also a blow to her ego when a low tier guy like us isn't sucking up to her.

What makes women extra angry though is when a man is aware that he has no chance, so doesn't suck up to her. Only Chads are allowed to act that way in her mind...

Both us blackpilled incels and all women know that the woman would never agree to date us let alone sleep with us.

hit the nail on the head.

Bitches ain't shit nigga kill them.

But liking women also won’t make them like you

They'll hate us whether or not we hate them.

Cope. They can laugh it off because they know how high their smv is. A few bitter inkels aren't going to make a difference.

Why did op get banned

Cope. They can laugh it off because they know how high their smv is. A few bitter inkels aren't going to make a difference.

Some probably do.. but you got realize how huge foids egos are. Think of how Trump couldn't let it go when a news reporter said something bad about him.

tell him that loving and worshiping them wont make them love you either.
foids need to stfu jesus fuck lol
that's the thing, foids know that being nice and agreeable won't get incels pussy. its all bullshit lies foids feed incels to convince us to worship them, they are aware of the power they have over men with their stinky holes.