Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hating women isn't stupid. It's logical

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Response to a recent cuck thread.

women absolutely deserve hate. they live life on easy mode, they trick and deceive men, often make them raise someone else's baby. They're entitled and all they do is complain while living an easy life. As soon as they had any power they started hating men. They abuse betas, and they trade up and have no Loyality. And seek men way above their league and constantly gaslight us about it.

Why the fuck wouldn't you hate that???

I don't hate them because I don't believe they have real agency. It's like hating bees because a bee stung you. That's just what bees do.

I don't hate them because I don't believe they have real agency. It's like hating bees because a bee stung you. That's just what bees do.
That's just another way of taking responsability and accountability away from women. They do have some form of agency. You see it when they're afraid. they asboliutly deserve hate

That's just another way of taking responsability and accountability away from women. They do have some form of agency. You see it when they're afraid. they asboliutly deserve hate
They don't though lmao. Any animal can feel and act afraid.

Response to a recent cuck thread.

women absolutely deserve hate. they live life on easy mode, they trick and deceive men, often make them raise someone else's baby. They're entitled and all they do is complain while living an easy life. As soon as they had any power they started hating men. They abuse betas, and they trade up and have no Loyality. And seek men way above their league and constantly gaslight us about it.

Why the fuck wouldn't you hate that???
Learning about Strategic Pluralism destroyed me

Attachments

• 1598954054873.png
    1598954054873.png
    626.3 KB · Views: 13
Women deserve nothing but our hate.

Tbh. Hating women isn't stupid. The "muh nature" argument is what's actually stupid. I hate both women AND nature. It is well deserved.

That's just a defense mechanism. I don't see how the two are comparable...a poor bee won't get out of it's way to harm you. In fact that's a last resort. Poor bee will die if she harms you

I feel offended by this comparison. Bees are nature's angels . Don't compare them to the abomination of filth that is femoids.

What's "real agency"?

Women need to be fully under male authority 100% of the time.

Yes, I hate Femoids. Giving them rights was a huge mistake. Then again, no one could imagine what consequences this would have for men.
I also hate bees and insects in general tbh.

Last edited:
I hate women because they wouldn't have sex with me

It's natural that women prefer Chad :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Everything natural is good:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Wiping my ass with poison ivy is perfectly fine because it's natural:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

20200608 130547
Hating women is PERFECTLY rational.

I genuinely think you have to be a very degenerated, immoral and dumb person to not hate women. It's literally impossible to defend their behaviour by any moral or logical means.

One of the things I hate the most about women is how they can lie blatantly about the most mundane things with no remorse or whatsoever. Their lack of empathy is even more disgusting, it surprises me how they can do bad things (that other people have done to them before) to others without the slight sign of shame or guilt, almost like the person (mostly sub8 men) isn't even human.

Maybe that's why women like dark triad guys so much, they're probably the only ones who mog them on being narcissistic and psychotic.

That's just another way of taking responsability and accountability away from women.
based.
If you remove that responsibility from them actually being at fault for being shitty youre literally giving them an excuse for their behaviour. They need to be held accountable.

I hate everyone.

It's natural that women prefer Chad :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Everything natural is good:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Wiping my ass with poison ivy is perfectly fine because it's natural:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
the most stupid argument by far I hate this one jfl

even rape, infanticide and cannibalism are also natural

Not only do they live on easy mode, they refuse acknowledging that men are severely disadvantaged when it comes to finding love and companionship. This alone makes our hate towards them absolutely justified.

Not only do they live on easy mode, they refuse acknowledging that men are severely disadvantaged when it comes to finding love and companionship. This alone makes our hate towards them absolutely justified.
Exactly