Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have a university exam tomorrow and have done 0 revision due to being mentally fucked.

trulyover312

trulyover312

trucel from the cradle to the grave
-
Everyday is just another painful experience. Whole day, daily is just spent researching surgeries, surgeons and dates so I can finally ascend. Being mentally fucked to the point of no return where all I think about is my looks and get depressed the whole day.

Spending 9K a year on university education and taking out loans just to become more miserable. fuck my shit life :feelsrope:

I geuss it's @trulyover312 then

Immdone

I geuss it's @trulyover312 then
it was over the moment i came out from the womb and it will always be, untill i go to the tomb

What year are you?

Well you've identified the problem. You weren't working hard enough and now you're suffering the consequences.

Hard to blame the University when you haven't even put in the bare minimum.

20200602 021524

I have an assignment for midterm due tomorrow, but I wasn't able to solve 1 question (4 total) because I'm low IQ, and no friends in the course. :feelsrope:

Just pretend to be ill for this one and make sure ur ready for the next one

I know it's hard bro having to be in isolation and then b expected to spend hours revising n all dat.

The only reason why normies can study is cuz after those painful hours of revising they can go back to hanging out with friends or partying which we incels don't have the option to do

That's why I chose a subject where all Ur graded on is coursework

I just can't fucking study for shit I'm too down and depressed and isolated to have the energy to do that shit and it wouldn't matter anyway because my memory has been crippled by lonely teen years

Just pretend to be ill for this one and make sure ur ready for the next one

I know it's hard bro having to be in isolation and then b expected to spend hours revising n all dat.

The only reason why normies can study is cuz after those painful hours of revising they can go back to hanging out with friends or partying which we incels don't have the option to do

That's why I chose a subject where all Ur graded on is coursework

I just can't fucking study for shit I'm too down and depressed and isolated to have the energy to do that shit and it wouldn't matter anyway because my memory has been crippled by lonely teen years
yeah i can relate to all that, i havent made a single friend in the three years. felt like an outcast throughout ...

i didnt blame the university ,though lol

same bro
So why did you continously spend money on university knowing that you weren't intelligent enough to complete it.

Why waste your own money

So why did you continously spend money on university knowing that you weren't intelligent enough to complete it.

Why waste your own money
i never said im not intelligent enough to complete it. i just have a test tomorrow and i feel like shit because i havent revised and am just constantly depressed everyday because of looks, looks,looks and find it incredibly hard to think of anything else.

ill probably get through this , just feel like shit and wanted a place to rot tbh, thats all .

i never said im not intelligent enough to complete it. i just have a test tomorrow and i feel like shit because i havent revised and am just constantly depressed everyday because of looks, looks,looks and find it incredibly hard to think of anything else.

ill probably get through this , just feel like shit and wanted a place to rot tbh, thats all .
Oh. Sorry for my accusations then. I was wrong and ill accept that.

I hope you do well on your test.

PAY GORILLAS

Everyday is just another painful experience. Whole day, daily is just spent researching surgeries, surgeons and dates so I can finally ascend. Being mentally fucked to the point of no return where all I think about is my looks and get depressed the whole day.

Spending 9K a year on university education and taking out loans just to become more miserable. fuck my shit life :feelsrope:
Heard you say you are in third year but what program is this?

im doing engineering bro
Thats very good, just try and focus on this shit and get it done. Plenty of time to be depressed after you get you degree. For now, you education requires all your attention. Hope your GPA is alright?

Fuck that surgery bullshit. Study whatever you're supposed to be studying, go to school and make at least something of your life. Sure we're a defeatist bunch of losers here but that doesn't mean that you should be failing in real life as well.

Trust me money makes a huge difference. Maybe you'll never get pussy on your dick, but it's better to be a moneymaxxed Incel than an absolute failure who is broke AND lonely.

Thats very good, just try and focus on this shit and get it done. Plenty of time to be depressed after you get you degree. For now, you education requires all your attention. Hope your GPA is alright?
yeah bro, thanks for the heads up. im trying my best. and i dont have GPA lol, i live in UK .
Fuck that surgery bullshit. Study whatever you're supposed to be studying, go to school and make at least something of your life. Sure we're a defeatist bunch of losers here but that doesn't mean that you should be failing in real life as well.

Trust me money makes a huge difference. Maybe you'll never get pussy on your dick, but it's better to be a moneymaxxed Incel than an absolute failure who is broke AND lonely.
i dont know man, looking in the mirror everyday i get depressed and on the verge of tears, itss like i know im gonna look the same but i just hope im gonna look better .

yeah though , i will try and make the most of what i have . thanks for the advice .

im doing engineering bro
I'm in 2nd year engineering and the only reason I'm passing is due to online courses. I'm definitely fucked when this corona shit is over. Its hard to find motivation to study when you have no life and spend your prime either studying or coping.

yeah bro, thanks for the heads up. im trying my best. and i dont have GPA lol, i live in UK .
Even better brocel. Best of luck on finishing strong, you are almost there.

I'm in 2nd year engineering and the only reason I'm passing is due to online courses. I'm definitely fucked when this corona shit is over. Its hard to find motivation to study when you have no life and spend your prime either studying or coping.
yeah i got lucky with exams for second year as it was online and they only used coursework marks as the end of year marks in which I did okay. i have the same problem with motivation. i just rot at home. i have nothing to "motivate" me, as in "ooh ill go to a party and do this or that after my exam". its definitely hard, but i wouldnt recommend anyone to have the same mentality.

first year of university was the time i got blackpilled actually, definitely mentally draining.

From my anecdotal experience, people with friends will just work together and have a simple enjoyable time in university, meaning foids and normies pass with flying colours. As incels on the other hand, we will have to try as hard as we can and still just about scrape a pass

If you have to truly study , it's over

i literally got a 21% on my final math exam for algebra 1 once, my professor advised me to drop the class on the first week because of how poorly i was doing but my mom kind of pushed me to finish it because she threatened to kick me out and shit

Honestly if you have to pay six figures for tuition like in the US, it makes more sense not to go to college if you are ugly unless you are highly motivated. It makes more sense to work and looksmax. I dont normally advocate for surgery not knowing the possibility of complications, success rate etc, but it makes way more sense than a truecel going to college.

Well you've identified the problem. You weren't working hard enough and now you're suffering the consequences.

Hard to blame the University when you haven't even put in the bare minimum.

View attachment 361167
He doesn't have the drive to do it because there is no reward in store for him. I don't blame him. We deserve women :feelsYall:

From my anecdotal experience, people with friends will just work together and have a simple enjoyable time in university, meaning foids and normies pass with flying colours. As incels on the other hand, we will have to try as hard as we can and still just about scrape a pass
Yeah exactly, lol. i made 0 friends throughout my course at uni. kinda sucks seeing all the normies helping each other out and working together for coursework while i rot by myself. jfl.

Honestly if you have to pay six figures for tuition like in the US, it makes more sense not to go to college if you are ugly unless you are highly motivated. It makes more sense to work and looksmax. I dont normally advocate for surgery not knowing the possibility of complications, success rate etc, but it makes way more sense than a truecel going to college.
yah true. tbh ive had some other personal life goals (unrelated to girls or looks) as well since i was a kid so i do want to achieve them, obiously, its just when you get to a certain age and you see everyone else around you enjoying life it does kinda hurt ...

He doesn't have the drive to do it because there is no reward in store for him. I don't blame him. We deserve women :feelsYall:
maybe after my bimax, rhino, canthoplasty, zso, limb lengthening, clavicle lengthening and i get 1,000,000 pounds in my bank account; i might be able to betabux some 40 bmi landwhale

over.

i also cram

The experience is very different from high school, I used to get top marks by studying from the textbook at home, but at uni, the teaching is less rigid and so people tend to work in groups. I don't stay in the halls so the entire charade is just extra blackpilling.

The experience is very different from high school, I used to get top marks by studying from the textbook at home, but at uni, the teaching is less rigid and so people tend to work in groups. I don't stay in the halls so the entire charade is just extra blackpilling.
Chad lives with parents, brings foids home to fuck despite living in another city

Bro I know it will be hard but I'm guessing this is your last year... you're so close man, you can't afford to fuck everything up. Just get your degree first and then focus on looksmaxing, please... I say this as a depressedcel who missed out on university because of depression. Even though I am fucking ugly and garbage I wish I'd studied when I was younger. Because now I'm ugly and also living in wageslave hell busting my ass for minimum wage. Also degree will help you achieve your looksmaxing goals too so it's a no-brainer.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back