Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have all "spiritual" individuals, even like gandhi, priests, businessmen, etc. all been underlyingly blackpilled and angry at not being chad?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
Seems like everything thesep eople do is some underlying cheap trick to have waht chad had which came straightforward for him. Wherem oney, spiritual glory, god, etc. all will give him in some way or another the same primal currency chad had from the very beginning. Just in some roundabout way.
Where their endeavors are just a cleverly shady route towards getting to the level of value chad had in some way or another.

If they claim moral superiority/high ground, then relatively, they are not at liberty to do as they like.

Probably half true. I think you're way more apt to reject the pursuit of your desires if they can't be fulfilled anyway. It makes sense as well, why would you keep chasing something that you're incapable of acquiring?

If they claim moral superiority/high ground, then relatively, they are not at liberty to do as they like.
but they are taking the high ground on the morality that puts them closer to what they want and chad at what he doesn't.
Probably half true. I think you're way more apt to reject the pursuit of your desires if they can't be fulfilled anyway. It makes sense as well, why would you keep chasing something that you're incapable of acquiring?
All forms of wanting money, status are just the closest possible medium to chad, which they will want in some way tethered in religion through the primal impulse for ego and dominance.

Buddhism recognizes that some needs can never be met. Unmet needs fall under Dukkha or suffering. Buddha recognized that the only way to eliminate suffering caused by unmet needs was to try and eliminate the source of the need itself. Typically it’s done through meditation. A big part of Buddhism is eliminating the ego as well. At least that’s how I interpret it. It’s a great cope tbh.

Last edited:
Buddhism recognizes that some needs can never be met. Unmet needs fall under Dukkha or suffering. Buddha recognized that the only way to eliminate suffering caused by unmet needs was to try and eliminate the source of the need itself. Typically it’s done through meditation. A big part of Buddhism is eliminating the ego as well. At least that’s how I interpret it. It’s a great cope tbh.
This is how I feel as well, a similar approach helps me cope with life for a while longer.

This is how I feel as well, a similar approach helps me cope with life for a while longer.
They only thing I hate about Buddhism is that it’s a really unproductive lifestyle if you fully commit to it. It makes you complacent. If all else fails, I’ll become a monk.

Even Jesus Christ got himself nailed in a cross because he couldn't live as an incel. Oh and his chad friend betrayed him

No most of them come from a simpler time. The incel thing is new because we allowed women to choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back