Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have antidepressents made masturbation impossible

GreaserBug

GreaserBug

Slime Ball Greaser
I've been prescribed antis about three weeks ago, now masturbation is unbelievably painful. This was something I was never told about before taking them

Is this common or happened to anyone else? I've not found any other accounts of something like this being reported.

I was prescribed antidepressants but I decided not to take them; that's a side effect I am not willing to deal with

Which specific drug is it? It happens all the time that people have sexual side effects from these drugs, and usually the doctors don't bother to warn people about that. They expect you'll just read the several dozen possible side effects listed in the literature.

It's zoloft. It's the starting out drug to my knowledge and what I've been told. So it's not even the strongest anti out there.

not really. I have to JO at least once a month or I'm a complete asshole towards women.

Wow , that never happened to me, i’ve been taking benzos for years without side effects, lucky me i guess

Which specific drug is it? It happens all the time that people have sexual side effects from these drugs, and usually the doctors don't bother to warn people about that. They expect you'll just read the several dozen possible side effects listed in the literature.

I don't know why doctors gloss over the sexual side effects

I used to be on Prozac until I went cold turkey off kike pills. Never had that problem. Actually, I went nofap right around the time I stopped taking the pills. However, I know a guy who switched to Lexapro because he couldn't get hard on Prozac or Zoloft so you can give that a shot.

Why is it painful? Can't u cum?

try wellbutrin

I got put on the jewpills (20mg Citalopram/Celexa) a month ago pending a psychiatric evaluation. They have helped with the mental fog and difficulty concentrating, but they have also destroyed my libido - it's twice a week at best and even getting hard is a chore, let alone finishing.

You should just take Pure DHT. Like proviron. Increases libido/ increases secondary sexual characteristics and it's effective as anti-depressant.

Why is it painful? Can't u cum?

If I'm able to cum (which isn't a given) it's a dry orgasm or just next to nothing comes out at all. It tends to hurt because of that and the wrist strain

If I'm able to cum (which isn't a given) it's a dry orgasm or just next to nothing comes out at all. It tends to hurt because of that and the wrist strain

Talk to your doctor, that’s a severe side effect. There are many SSRIs and other classes of of anti-depressants to try. If you have money you could try drug-gene testing to see which ones would work best.

I recommend Trintellex. Pricy anti-depressant, but it has the least amount of side effects.

You're low IQ if you take anti depressants it's a huge fucking joke lol.

Yeah antis aren't usally the answer but it's a matter or living and growing, not impressing anons with IQ

Don't be a bitch to IQ

Prozac killed my sex drjve and made me not care about women...what does it matter anyway if you are otherwise useless male anyway?

I could still get a boner but lost my attraction to boobs and asses..overall i would say jew pills should be the very last resort if you are going to kill ypurself and they were effective in my case for stabilizing my suicidal behaivor. I got off them a few monyhs ago when i moved back home with mom to attain a stable NEET lifestyle without the need for jew pills.

They really just take away your frustration and aggravation which in my case is the main cause of my depression cycle. The state likes them cause they make you compliant and more apt to folllow the heard mentality. Follow the leader like a good sheeple

in my case I returned to normal masturbation habits after stopping the jew pills for a few weeks, i have heard stories of permanently altered/ diminished sex drives but i think thats a bunch of bs, i actually would be happy not to want sex anymore cause sexual desire leads me to frustration and aggravation which in turn makes me depressed. no desire for me would = no depression

Last edited:
I started taking mine today, if this shit doesn't work then i'm going to start popping LSD and Shrooms.

I'm on SSRI's.

I'm still super horny, but getting erections is difficult. When I do get erections, I barely feel anything when I masturbate. Cumming takes at least 20 minutes, but usually I give up before I get there.

If SSRI's actually killed my libido I'd be overjoyed; all they are doing is making me impotent.

On Trintellix for more than a week now. I have no desire for sex whatsoever. I don't even wanna bust a nut

I'll never take antidepressants again..

Was prescribed SSRI's a long time ago. Noticed within about two weeks how my libido took a major hit. Threw them away immediately. Libido improved.

It's zoloft.
I could get horny and hard, but not cum on zoloft. Miserable they should give it to premature ejaculators.
Prozac I lost all sex drive. Much better.
Wellbutrin no effect.

You should just take Pure DHT. Like proviron. Increases libido/ increases secondary sexual characteristics and it's effective as anti-depressant.
Won't that cause hairloss?

You're being given really bad advice. First thing is NEVER fuck with the dosing of
psychotropics. If you decide to get off tell your MD and you wean off. You never stop taking the meds cold turkey. I've made that mistake. It's not fun. You will possibly be in for some seriously horrid times.

Second I was on several ssri meds and because they didn't work I'm now on Cymbalta. Cymbalta is an SNRI and works on two nuerotransmittors instead of one. I've had no ED issues with it.

Finally all these "don't take anti-depresssants" posts are bullshit. You decide what you take with your doctor. It's not anybody else's decision. It's like anything else. It's your body, your choice. People can give advice but they're not really qualified. I'm going by extensive knowledge and experience. Talk to your doctor if you have issues. Most SSRI meds will cause ed. It's just the nature of these meds.
I started taking mine today, if this shit doesn't work then i'm going to start popping LSD and Shrooms.
You might make things worse for yourself then. Just a caution. There are natural alt too. But LSD can really fuck with your brain chemistry and make it worse.
They really just take away your frustration and aggravation which in my case is the main cause of my depression cycle. The state likes them cause they make you compliant and more apt to folllow the heard mentality. Follow the leader like a good sheeple
Maybe some take them just to function. There's different levels of depression. Would you have an issue with heart meds or insulin? Stop feeding into the stigma it doesn't help. Most of society has no clue what depression is or the biological cause or it. People have got to make the choice to medicate on their own. And everyone will respond to different drugs differently.

Some work some don't. It's true many people don't respond to ssri meds. The next gen of antidepressant will probably be based on opioids and ketamine. So more people will respond. It has nothing to do with IQ.

Last edited:
Won't that cause hairloss?
Yes it probably will cause hairloss but does it matter? You won't think about it when that confidence flows through your veins

You're being given really bad advice. First thing is NEVER fuck with the dosing of
psychotropics. If you decide to get off tell your MD and you wean off. You never stop taking the meds cold turkey. I've made that mistake. It's not fun. You will possibly be in for some seriously horrid times.

Second I was on several ssri meds and because they didn't work I'm now on Cymbalta. Cymbalta is an SNRI and works on two nuerotransmittors instead of one. I've had no ED issues with it.

Finally all these "don't take anti-depresssants" posts are bullshit. You decide what you take with your doctor. It's not anybody else's decision. It's like anything else. It's your body, your choice. People can give advice but they're not really qualified. I'm going by extensive knowledge and experience. Talk to your doctor if you have issues. Most SSRI meds will cause ed. It's just the nature of these meds.

You might make things worse for yourself then. Just a caution. There are natural alt too. But LSD can really fuck with your brain chemistry and make it worse.

Maybe some take them just to function. There's different levels of depression. Would you have an issue with heart meds or insulin? Stop feeding into the stigma it doesn't help. Most of society has no clue what depression is or the biological cause or it. People have got to make the choice to medicate on their own. And everyone will respond to different drugs differently.

Some work some don't. It's true many people don't respond to ssri meds. The next gen of antidepressant will probably be based on opioids and ketamine. So more people will respond. It has nothing to do with IQ.

Seriously thank you for this message. I really am against the idea of antidepressants being useless. They will never be a cure-all, but as long as they keep me off the edge of suicidal tendencies, they are useful. Maybe the complaint of difficultly with sexual stimulation is a needed sacrifice in the wake of staying alive and making use of what I’ve been given and have earned in my life. It’s just a trade off I wasn’t aware of especially due to my age being 18 and having active hormones.
Again thank you for saying all that because I know meds aren’t something to pussyfoot around especially when attempting to understand how to go off them properly or even use them to one’s benefit

Serotonin lowers testosterone, it's a subhuman hormone.

Dopamine is the chad neurotransmitter.

Seriously thank you for this message. I really am against the idea of antidepressants being useless. They will never be a cure-all, but as long as they keep me off the edge of suicidal tendencies, they are useful. Maybe the complaint of difficultly with sexual stimulation is a needed sacrifice in the wake of staying alive and making use of what I’ve been given and have earned in my life. It’s just a trade off I wasn’t aware of especially due to my age being 18 and having active hormones.
Again thank you for saying all that because I know meds aren’t something to pussyfoot around especially when attempting to understand how to go off them properly or even use them to one’s benefit

It's ok. You shouldn't feel like you struggle alone dude. There's a lot of misnomers and ignorance about medication. Esp psychotropics. I don't want you to go through ssri wd. I have. It sucks so bad. You're right about doing what you can for yourself too. You have to.

>Taking Jewish Pills

2b76204cd9524939f0cb9c662d78ef39

go 2 doctor

ketamine === best imo

Last edited: