Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any ignoredcels tried the PUA tactic "negging" just to get noticed?

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
I was thinking to myself if an incel doesn't even get acknowledged by foids (like most men), what about going all out "NEG-MODE"? Like literally going around loudly criticizing women's hairstyles or clothes or whatever just to have a forced interaction?

Like you might say "Hey, excuse me, I hate to interrupt you but just wanted to tell you that your jacket doesn't match your pants?" or whatever you're supposed to say. The foid is then first offended but then intrigued by the incel's bravado and critique on aesthetiques, which would lead to an exchange of phone numbers.

Is this idea ludicrous or a overt way to build social-value?

Cliffs: Yes, I'm joking. But it would be funny to see someone do this on film. If you haven't experienced this expression below by foids than you are a FAKECEL so GTFO!!!!

to65z.jpg

DICKPILL IS JUST MEME

Negging only works when its an attractive high status male doing it, which means he doesn't need to be doing it. Women don't give a shit about what some joe McAverage says, and her and her girlfriends would laugh in his face if he strode up to them in a club to tell her that her purse doesn't match her outfit or whatever.

And if an ugly guy tried it, he'd be in the alley being beaten to death by the bouncers.

If sub7 man try negging he'd instantly be charged with sexual assault.

Last edited:
I think this worked 10 years ago, that's when I first read about it online.

JFL at clubmaxxing, last story I heard about clubs is that there were barely any young girls there, and they were getting their long hair tugged on and sniffed by rich oil tycoon arabs. Cool atmosphere.

You need to be in social interactions with women so that you can start "negging" them to begin with.

I have no social interactions with women so the only type of "negging" I could do is if I just started to talk trash to random women in the gym. Which would probably get me banned from the gym eventually.
Like you might say "Hey, excuse me, I hate to interrupt you but just wanted to tell you that your jacket doesn't match your pants?" or whatever you're supposed to say. The foid is then first offended but then intrigued by the incel's bravado and critique on aesthetiques, which would lead to an exchange of phone numbers.

She would react to this by saying, "I'm dressed like this for Chad and not for you anyway, you inkel!"

But unlike the photo they don't reach their hands out closer to me or else they'll catch my ugly.

I tried for a short while, girls just got mad and offended and ceased to interact with me. And notice that I tried it very lightly.

It doesn't work, even though it's based on something that does work, which is teasing/being flirty. But that only works when the girl already has some attraction for you.

Terrible idea.

It's all about the halo or failo effect.

Chad does this "chad you're such an asshole omg!" while she follows him around like a puppy waiting for its snack

Incel does it "what a fucking asshole who does he think he is? He's entitled"

Chad is nice: "Chad you're so nice! such a nice guy deserves to get laid by me :)!"

Incel is nice: "You're only nice because you want sex! It's manipulative! No one owes you anything!"

Negging only works when its an attractive high status male doing it, which means he doesn't need to be doing it. Women don't give a shit about what some joe McAverage says, and her and her girlfriends would laugh in his face if he strode up to them in a club to tell her that her purse doesn't match her outfit or whatever.

And if an ugly guy tried it, he'd be in the alley being beaten to death by the bouncers.

It's all about being delivered with confidence by an attractive man. It doesn't matter what Chad says anyway.

That's what the PUA's don't tell you. For unattractive men bar game/day game is a numbers game (1 in 100, 1 in 1000, 1 in a million) and you have to constantly make a fool of yourself/get rejected. Even for an attractive guy the numbers might be around 1 in 10 depending on the setting, less for a giga chad. So when you go back to the PUA who's took your money and tell him you've approached 50 girls and got nowhere, he'll say you need to approach another 50 and just be confient bro.

Last edited:
what about going all out "NEG-MODE"? Like literally going around loudly criticizing women's hairstyles or clothes or whatever just to have a forced interaction?

I did this. But I just called her a slut because she looked like one. I also do this at the gym. I just changed their weights and force them to train with it. Every man should do this. I also have made a guide of how the dominate your local gym.

I was thinking to myself if an incel doesn't even get acknowledged by foids (like most men), what about going all out "NEG-MODE"?

I tried. Doesn't work unless you are Chad like any "flirting technique".

Better be good at fighting or running, you'll have an army of whiteknights, simps, soyboys, wannabe tough guys & general dicks wanting to attack you.
I did this. But I just called her a slut because she looked like one. I also do this at the gym. I just changed their weights and force them to train with it. Every man should do this. I also have made a guide of how the dominate your local gym.
Link bud?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back