Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have any of you actually sought out serious life advice from the opposite sex?

Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
Don't know if this counts but a few years ago I used to talk to a therapist once every week who happened to be female. When I went into detail about the loneliness I was experiencing and the social isolation I've been dealing with throughout my life she seemed very confident that this was something that I could easily resolve and it almost seemed like she was implying that I was overexaggerating people's lack of interest in me. I complained about this to my mom which triggered a separate conversation between me and her. My mom's advice was almost identical to my therapist's advice and it made me realize that women don't actually understand what loneliness is. It's just not something they can experience perpetually even by choice. Society has just deemed women far more valuable than men in almost every aspect of life. Families (at least in the west) value women more, most large companies will prioritize the needs of women over men, universities prioritize female students and the government prioritizes the needs of females through tons of social programs that exist specifically for women. Not to mention the fact that it's okay for women to organize and self-identify around being female and call it "feminism" but if men do the same it's a sexist conspiracy to undermine and reverse all the hard work our society has undertaken to create true equality for women :soy::soy::soy:.

Men are just seen as expendable pieces of garbage that are taught to bottle up all their emotions until they just explode and ER or just become heavy duty copers. For the most part if men show any emotional vulnerability women just view them as weak. But we're expected to listen to all their problems and juggle their emotional immaturity. However that's only IF they deem you to be attractive enough to deal with their unstable mental state :soy: :soy: :soy: . Women just don't struggle as much as men do. Women are still seen as a protected class and have a lot more freedom to express themselves and seek help from others. Their life experiences aren't even remotely comparable to a guys and so seeking "life advice" from them is sort of pointless because to give good advice you have to struggle and suffer to an extent. If only their was a way to turn an average woman into a 5'8 dude for a week. I'd love to see how long she'd last until she blew her brains out.

TL;DR: Don't seek serious life advice from women. It's fucking retarded and I was an idiot for even going to therapy in the first place. Women live in a totally separate universe in comparison to the hell that men have to experience everyday.

No, I'm an incel not a retard.

Of course not, all they do is virtue signal, you'll never get an honest answer out of them. Them giving you advice is so they can feel better about themselves, not to actually improve your life.

NEVER trust anything foids say

No because they will just lie

Of course not, all they do is virtue signal, you'll never get an honest answer out of them. Them giving you advice is so they can feel better about themselves, not to actually improve your life.
exactly ,
if you ask them how you look they always say " you look normal" or " you look fine " even if youre 1/10 .
They never offend anyone , except when they have the numbers advantage .
You often see several stacies making fun of one ugly guy .
But if theyre alone they are politically correct .

NEVER EVER ask a woman for advice or a rating ,
they will always lie .
If You talk to a group of stacies or an olg hag ,
they might tell you the truth .
They have the numbers advantage and the old hag has nothing to lose anymore .

In the past I remember asking women what they thought of the way I looked online when I was really trying to feel out how fucked I was. The part that is most interesting is they'll say "you look fine" and stuff like that, but once they know what you look like their entire demeanor changes, they'd often go from being chatty to being quite short and none responsive clearly not interested in talking to someone they found unattractive. You really have to look at their actions to get the truth.
Exactly .
Only Actions matter .
Words are completely useless in general ,
not only when it comes to Women .

Foids rarely have anything remotely helpful or interesting to say especially when it comes to our situation.

Back in my bluepilled days I might have. But that was when I was really young. Nowadays I don't at all. Although most of the advice I asked for was from the females in my family, not female "friends"

"life advice"
I don't need "life" advice. I need chad advice. My goal in life (or was) not be poor, be upper-middle class and have a wife and maybe kids some day (don't really care about that part). But my genetics determined my fate at birth.

Never. But I'm always advised to "seek out the opposite sex's view on things". They don't know shit lmao. Women live on tutorial mode. I can handle their lives much better and in a more intelligent way where as they cannot even BEGIN to comprehend mine.

last time I did that I was 16 and I asked my sister :feelspuke:

Asking advice on anything in regard to your looks or dating from holes is utterly futile. They don't face obstacles like us nor can understand them, so no point of asking advice.

Women can't even be honest with themselves lol