Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have any of you considered/tried Writermaxxing and Hobbymaxxing?

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I used to draw comics when I was a kid. But my father put a stop to that. As a result I resorted to writing. And whenever I would get depressed or suicidal over a oneitis, which is to say A LOT. My friends at the time would tell me to focus all my energy on writing. "I know you're an amazing writer."

One of the hings that drove me to Elliot was that aside from being an amazing writer, Elliot was told the same thing. Elliot considered doing this, but he decided that it would take too much time. And I sorta agree. One of the reasons I didn't start writing seroiusly for a long time is because a lot of writers didn't publish their first work till they were 30. Or atleast 28. But since my plot begins in 2020, I began writing in 2017 and finished last december. My manuscript has a long way to go before it's ready for the shelves. But I think Elliot could've had his put on the shelves since he had money, and that kid who wrote eragon was an idiot, but he became popular because he had money to advertise it.

So several questions.

1) Do you guys think Elliot could've escaped inceldom through writermaxxing?
2) Do you guys have any hobbies that can lead you to escape inceldom?
3) Do you guys think it's worth it to keep hobbymaxing?

2)yes
reading about looksmaxxxing you bluepiller

I am a bad writer

Tl;dr: has anyone tried to C O P E?